The insult to Pineapple Pizza in this game is maliciously hurtful

Why does the Pineapple Pizza food source in this game cause you to restore 0.00% health and reduce stamina by 5%?? For a company that tries to fight against discrimination, this is ironic, insulting, and personally hurtful for what I believe in.

Please fix this in an upcoming patch, I will not tolerate this type of behavior no longer.

22 Likes

because pineapple pizza is a vile abomination

48 Likes

This? This is the hill you dying on? This hill?

25 Likes

Pineapples only belong under cake, on a Christmas ham with cloves of nutmeg in the center, and in ice cream or milk shakes. That’s the law.

8 Likes

It’s quite hilarious.

5 Likes

wish we had meat lovers pizza lol

1 Like

9 Likes

You had me at first as someone who likes Pineapple on Pizza then I read this…

1 Like

“How dull for you to live your life without any hills to die on, you, on your vast flat barren plains of compromise, acceptance, and accommodation, while I reign supreme over the lush, rolling, highlands of stupid crap I have irrationally chosen to stake my entire identity on”

9 Likes

your double negative has confused me.

4 Likes

“I will no longer not tolerate this behavior”?

2 Likes

You might see me playing in a landfill, but I sure ain’t gonna brag about it.

2 Likes

the only time pineapples are great is when you’re playing the pineapple flash game to learn new bosses

3 Likes

Why not? The rest of the Horde does. They simply call that landfill Ogrimmar.

4 Likes

18 Likes

1 Like

“I will not tolerate this type of behaviour any longer” I believe… I suck at english nowadays so I don’t know 100% I might of broken some grammar rule as well :dracthyr_crylaugh:

only landfill around here is exodar. its full of stinky smelly yucky goats.

Poor Nicky…

1 Like