The insult to Pineapple Pizza in this game is maliciously hurtful

I wanna find the person who authorized that, and chase them around in public screaming, “BABY TASTEBUDS! BABY TASTEBUDS! YOU’VE GOT BABY TASTEBUDS! Ooh, goo goo, gaa gaa, I can’t appreciate sweet and savory! Waaah! I want Baby Mum-Mum!”.

4 Likes

People who hates pineapple pizza either haven’t tried one or gotten a bad one.

Need to be pineapple dices. Make the pizza itself spicy and throw in something salty like salami or pepperoni and it’s a great combo of sweet, spicy and salty.

4 Likes

When I was a kid growing up, I hated pizza. If the choice was pizza or starve, I’d starve about 50% of the time. The choices on offer were pepperoni or cheese or sausage with olives and mushroom, and I’d grudgingly go with cheese as the least gross option.

It wasn’t until I was an entire adult that my work got Hawaiian pizza and we were out of everything else and I was SO hungry so I tried a slice, even though I’d heard it was vile.

It was not vile. It was, in fact, the first GOOD piece of pizza I’d ever had.

Savory/salty and sweet combos are FIRE flavor profiles and I WILL ALSO DIE ON THIS HILL.

You have my sword, OP!

5 Likes

Guessing folk who hate Pineapple on pizza don’t order Hawaiian pizza then? The normal ham and pineapple pizza as it tends to be? Nothing wrong with it, not sure where the hate comes from although I prefer meaty pizza myself. I just can’t get past the sweet crunch of pineapple but I’m not going to hate on people who like it for any reason

Don’t let the haters fool you, the same is true in the US. It’s enormously popular and is included on almost every pizza place’s menu, people just feel like they need to hide how much they like it.

It’s not like we’re talking about barbecued chicken on a garlic pesto base with cilantro and artichoke hearts or something.

It’s like the people who, when you ask them what kind of coffee they like, everyone will say that they want a bold, dark roast, but actual tests have shown over and over and over again that most people actually prefer a light blonde roast.

1 Like

I just hate pineapple(regardless of whether it’s on pizza or not), but I’m not gonna bash people who do like it. I’m a live and let live, “you do you” type of person. If you like pineapple on pizza, cool, keep getting it. I just prefer mine with meat or meat with onions.

Hawaiian pizza:

• Tomato sauce
  • Mozzarella
  • Ham
  • Pineapple
    (I add onion)

Delicious!

1 Like

Ah damn, here we go again

Ruining perfectly good pizza with pineapples is justification for a drone strike.

1 Like

Now, we all here for giggles, m8, but that went too far.

Too far.

1 Like

It is a little weird that someone on the development team is so against anyone eating a pineapple pizza that they put that in the game.

I totally understand and respect someone when they say “I never want pineapple on my pizza.” But when people go around saying “Pineapple should never be on any pizza!” that’s a bit too much, even if it is trying to be comedic about it.

2 Likes

Holding it down for the scarlet crusade /salute

1 Like

I love Canadian Bacon, Pineapple, Bell Peppers, and Onion pizza… yep… the true actual pizza ‘unrelated’ to the ‘gate’ stuff!
Why are people so ‘totalitarian’ in what pizza is supposed to be? Really! I would have to rethink who you are!? How does that effect you? I get to have my own choices. If that is your ‘red flag’ move on… seriously! Sticks and stones… don’t care what you think about my pizza.
P.S. I was in Sicily… if you only knew what they say is the ‘All American’…

1 Like

How could I forget! “Looks like I picked a bad week to give up drinking”.

2 Likes

Happy Pizza day Everyone, especially Pineapple Pizza.

2 Likes

If you eat crap food then you get crap results.

The only PROPER way to cook pineapple is upside down and in a cake.

2 Likes

I realize this thread is parody,
But just wanted to take the time to say I think it’s cute how unsophisticated the younger generation has become with their palate.
You consume all the fast food, virtually entirely processed food, and have never had a well-crafted handmade meal.
You can’t appreciate bleu cheese or hawaiian pizza, or vinaigrette, as if you were toddlers :joy:
Sure, when Domino’s puts pineapple on pizza, it’s not going to be your favourite :rofl:
The subject is just another great allegory for modern times.

1 Like

Wait there’s pineapple pizza food that doesn’t heal and debuffs you? That’s freaking hilarious

PAP is ungodly trash

Ordered Hawaiian Pizza. Yummy!

2 Likes

burn pineapple burn.