The insult to Pineapple Pizza in this game is maliciously hurtful

not me
it’s been a wine just wanted to say hi /salute

2 Likes

Blasphemer!!

grabs torch

You take that back!

1 Like

It’s because they hate Canadians and our ethnic foods. We get hated on for being too beautiful and too modest. That’s why so many of us feel an affinity with Blood Elves.

am I doing it right?

3 Likes

pineapple pizza is a crime against food.

5 Likes

If it’s an abomination why does it taste absolutely delicious?

5 Likes

I love pizza with pineapple, bacon, ham, and extra cheese.

Edit: I think people who say pineapple doesn’t belong on pizza are the same ones who don’t like fruit in salad. The sweet, savory, salty combo is just too good.

3 Likes

I don’t even like pineapples on their own!

2 Likes

I don’t understand why the internet seems to have collectively decided to hate on it, or why everyone just keeps on with this nonsense when they probably haven’t even tried it.

Hawaiian Pizza (that’s what we call ham and pineapple pizza in Australia) is one of the most common and popular types of pizza in Australia, you’ll be hard pressed to find a store that does not have it on their menu :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

disgusting and vile

this seems good, though

also good

Look, we don’t hate pineapple. We just hate it on pizza.

I do. Whether it’s on pizza or not. :nauseated_face:

1 Like

OKAY WELL YOU KNOW WHAT?

that’s fair

we can dislike things. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

just gonna vent a bit but the whole meme about hawaiian pizza is annoying. most the time ppl never ever tried it and go eww bc everyone else does. i don’t bother saying i like it bc i get tired of ppl overreacting.

that said i also like ranch and have said pizza in the freezer so just send me to the stake lol

1 Like

I think it’s the enzymes in it. Sometimes it makes my stomach feel weird. I might be sensitive to it.

Okay, now tell us how you really feel.

It never even tried…

Hey! :smiley: How are you? How have you been?

2 Likes

This is the best we can do for a Friday night thread?

:frowning:
:pineapple:
:pizza:

2 Likes

Sometimes on OK pizza is still enjoyable, Its not gonna win an Oscar for “best pizza” (like Round Table) but its ok and hits the spot.

1 Like

Hawaiian pizza (with onions) is ono ai, :woman_cook::kiss:!

1 Like