The insult to Pineapple Pizza in this game is maliciously hurtful

I agree with Beerus from the Teamfourstar parody, where he threatened to blow up the planet if anyone made pineapple pizza.

6 Likes

iā€™m not sure what i love more, pineapple on pizza, or the fact that so many people hate it.

4 Likes

/moo :cow:

5 Likes

If ninja turtles claim pineapple is ok on pizza, who are we to argue?

(actual footage of Michelangelo)

5 Likes

3 Likes

I gave you a heart for the gif. Pineapple is still yuck to me. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

itā€™s because it sucks.

no, i will not be taking any questions or comments about it.

1 Like

Michelangelo from TMNT is a big reason why I like Pineapples on my pizza. Iā€™m an 80ā€™s baby, and it was my favorite show growing up.

3 Likes

Pineapple Pizza slander MUST BE STOPPED

6 Likes

Sometimes you gotta give credit to people who came up with a new use for a useless product, like pineapples.

Another example is raisins, I hate them by themselves but I love Raisin Bran and I really love A1 Steak Sauce - yep, raisins in there too. (I didnā€™t believe that when someone told me, but after reading ingredients I stuck my finger in the bottle and I realized the taste is there, I just didnā€™t realize it before I knew)

1 Like

Pineapple is an amazing meat tenderizer :smirk:

1 Like

iā€™m starting to wonder if the people who think itā€™s an abomination, simply havenā€™t tried the right combination of toppings.

i havenā€™t had pizza for about 4 years (the only place which delivers here is Dominoā€™s, no thanks!)

my standard toppings were ham, cheese, egg, capsicum (bell pepper) onion, and pineapple.
with NO TOMATO on the base.

it doesnā€™t just stop at pizza.

brown rice with sultanas, pineapple, and pine nuts is tasty.

thereā€™s also a dessert made with tinned pineapple and condensed milk, beaten to a fluff and refrigerated. (pineapple snow)

a 3 course meal with pineapple in every course sounds good.

time to open a pineapple restaurant, where EVERYTHING contains pineapple.
if you want to ask for ā€œno pineappleā€, youā€™ll get laughed out the door.

7 Likes

Honestly I think itā€™s because Hawaiian pizza ruined itā€™s reputation. Itā€™s some slices of ham and mostly cheese and pineapple. So the pineapple doesnā€™t really complement anything. It overpowers. Then when you have better alternatives like pepperoni or meat galore then it makes it worse.

Pineapple needs a rebranding ASAP

The Bubba Shrimp version but with pinneapple. Lol, go for it. I mean its unique enough.

1 Like

You forgot pina colada

3 Likes

I love pineapple pizza, I hate meat on pizza. When I order Hawaiian I ask for no ham :sunglasses:. Ranch+Pineapple=W

2 Likes

Pineapple Ciroc

and yā€™all thought I was cray

1 Like

Yummy :rofl:

3 Likes

Hawaiian Pizza is awesome.

2 Likes