The Infamous Horde Bias

It depends more on your server group. Mine is Alliance heavy. If there’s a Horde majority it’s not showing up in my experiences.

I would think if blizz favored Horde they would have at least made our main city look half as good as the Alliance main city which is filled with life and activity. Stormwind is amazing in size, it has npcs doing activities, it has a park a church an enormous castle. It even has a sprawling cemetery with beautiful shrines and tombs.

1 Like

yeah have you seen classic orgrimmar? it has darkened streets with alot more atmosphere. not sure why they changed it in retail.

Alliance are just jealous of the big strong Orc and Tauren ladies especially when they show off their amazingly powerful physiques.

I don’t play classic but I played before they updated Org.

Your playing a warlock you choose the goody two shoe faction only to chose to play a dark cruel and evil thing within it. Which is it? Paladin only Alliance or shades of grey.

Don’t forget Zandalari.

Ok, I will admit female Zandalari Trolls do have a very attractive physique.

i try to play them as close to a mage as i can get. like i dont use the succubus or incubus or felguard, mostly the voidwalker cause it looks like a mage pet. also, lilock is not my main. my main is a mage. :smiley:

the feeling i get with orgrimmar is a desert fortress, where they use natural things from the desert to construct it, vs. stormwind and ironforge that uses cement and iron

I see your mage then. You have more integrity then most to actually post on your main. We may disagree on the subject but your good in my books.

Would you be open to the devs making the alliance have some darker choices, vomiting morally questionable to outright bad acts sometimes to foster story growth?

1 Like

i think its coming. they like pickin on turalyon. jackofdemons posted earlier in the thread a n’zoth whisper, something like:

the golden one will claim a vacant throne. the crown of light will bring only darkness.

he thinks it means turalyon becomes the official leader of the alliance and invades silvermoon, which jack thinks is the crown of light.

Silvermoon isn’t some Alliance story arch nor is it an Alliance City in any regard.

If it gets updated I hope Alliance have no story what so ever. Gilneas should be updated too and vice versa should be true it can be Alliance story w no Horde involvement what so ever.

2 Likes

They kind of ruined the Horde after BfA. I feel we lost our identity. We have some council United Nations bs. No leader, we’re just sort of there holding hands with Alliance roaming around like lost peons. I miss when the factions didn’t like each other and planned and plotted to destroy the other. I’m not a huge fan of cross faction stuff coming up. However I ha e friends who cannot faction change because of their Alliance guild. So doing dungeons or PvP with them will be nice. But I’d prefer the old ways the factions were, I miss faction pride. I feel the Horde has no pride anymore, it feels depressing :disappointed:

1 Like

On my server Orgrimmar is almost always busy. But I like to go where the least a mount of people are. I don’t like them hogging up the ah npcs.

So what race are they going to demand after they get a complete carbon copy of Blood Elves, including zones and the deletion of Blood Elves?

I think they’re going to demand Vulpera next.

1 Like

They already ask for Vulpera and Goblins and even Sethrak because despite Sethrak being central to Horde storylines and in a Horde zone they still want them, lol.

I get what they’re trying to convey with Org. But if they really wanted it to be as interesting and lively as Stormwind is they could have expanded it, made the buildings larger, give us a nice picnic area and given Org the same amount of npcs, cute animals to pet, buildings made just to enjoy with activity going on in them.
Compare the difference between Org’s cemetery and Stormwinds. That alone is truly sad.

Blizzard poured a ton of attention, tender love and care, into the Alliance Garrison. The Horde one, not so much.

1 Like

That’s a good question! I too wonder.

I think the only sure thing will be that you’ll be there to cry about it regardless, and then ironically accuse the other team of the same thing.

Lok’tar though, amirite?

1 Like