No. Bliss is not pointless.

that is almost certainly referencing whatever few elves went to theramore

and theyre dead. there are only a couple elves living among the alliance

also

remembers voljin dying to a rando trash mob while varian goes out heroically

1 Like

Read this part again…

Well put, and very true.

This was actually interesting, I had no idea who this npc was. However there’s no direct indication of what’s being suggested here. It could just as easily be said that blood elves are trickling into the alliance and embracing the void in Telogrus Rift.

When the main civilization left the faction.

Several random and for those most part with some exceptions individuals with no large groups hence the population issues.

Again left their civilization and are therefore unaffiliated.

theyre trolling

everyone knows the citation they are referencing is referring to the fact that a couple priests stayed behind to heal the wounded after the second war then a single mage saw them and tried to help them and they just kept following jaina until she led them to their death on theramore

arriving to a cold reception.[2] Modern high elves are a rare sight, and are commonly mistaken for blood elves.[15][16]

^ thats what they have now. a couple individuals that are always assumed to be blood elves lmao

3 Likes

This is mostly incorrect.

I understand it’s a small group, relatively.

However, for those that have actually played an alliance character in several expansions, the Silver Covenant immediately comes to mind. They match belves 1:1 at at the Argent tourny in wrath, and are organized. They make several appearances in most or all wow expansions.

All this really says is that you’ve never played an alliance character.

2 Likes

Right here mon just words jumbled up.

some exceptions individuals

fixed it for you. :wink:

Yes. I like basic horse mounts that look realistic. Flying around on a wacky dinosaur robot helicopter spaceship is not for me.

I don’t like the horses with armor either. Sometimes less is more.

1 Like

arriving to a cold reception. Modern high elves are a rare sight, and are commonly mistaken for blood elves.

^ official canonical status of alliance high elves

confirmed by devs again in 2018 when they said theres only a COUPLE and that they dont even support the alliance like the void elves

youre done. you cant argue with the lore and devs its their story(lmao)

3 Likes

u seem to have a huge chip on your shoulder, of course being alliance and claiming horde bias doesn’t really place u in a neutral position.

let’s take a look at stormwind’s leader. u lost the father and the son becomes king, who is still king; while on horde side, the dev’s are having an incredible time agreeing on who should stay alive long enough to lead the horde. in fact, i suppose they finally gave up and created a multi-leader situation. i suppose it’s to prevent an early death.

Mostly individuals with a exception of some small and I mean really small groups. Like maybe one or two.

There’s only literally a couple, AKA ~2-3 high elves and they do not support the alliance? Can I get a source on this from the developers in 2018? I’m genuinely curious and I would change my stance on this.

However,

There’s also lore that there are at least dozens upon dozens of high elves that support the alliance within the Silver Covenant.

Wrath - they supported/repped the alliance at the argent tourny
Cata - participated in some theramore isle battle
Mists - Silver cov purged horde in dalaran, under Jaina’s direction

I’m ripping all of this from the first link in a google search, they played a small role in legion, BFA and even start of shadowlands - all through an alliance lens. You can read the rest yourself, there’s too much.

So I guess you’re done, can’t argue with literal events and npcs in game. Unless you can provide some link from the devs that somehow retcons all of this.

Not sure how cannon this is but:

The Lands of Conflict RPG book (which takes place before World of Warcraft[10]), states that the high elven population is approximately 24,810 and the half-elven population is approximately 9,550, not including Theramore, Dalaran, and several less significant cities. Stormwind (pop. 200,000)[11][12] alone has the most, with a total of 20,000 high elves, and 8,000 half elves.

When Kael’Thas founded the blood elves, approximately 90%[2] of the surviving high elven population left and joined his cause.

High elves are one of the playable races in the Warcraft RPG, but not in the World of Warcraft MMO

High elf | Vanilla WoW Wiki | Fandom

1 Like

“THERES A COUPLE, we just met alleria for the first time, BUT THEYRE NOT OUT THERE IN THE SAME WAY”

do you even play alliance? trolling? trying to gaslight? whats the angle

you just cited fanfiction dude from the paper rpg(not canon)

its like arguing with someone over flat azeroth

3 Likes

so the whole “couple” high elves that the devs havent killed off yet, were singled out for ridicule by elisonde as if there was any point to making them part of the story if they’re all dead.

2 Likes

LOL!! I was low-key hoping you’d use that interview.

First, where in this interview does he say that they don’t support the alliance?

Second, can you explain why I can count over 100 npcs associated with the silver cov on wowhead, most of which are high elves?

Was Ion referring to a couple high elves of note? Or the entire pop?

I think you’re playing yourself. But honestly, please feel free to enlighten me on the apparent “contradiction” between something said off the cuff, and what’s literally in the game. I’ll hold my breath.

In the meantime, give your head a shake for that hilariously bad attempt at twisting Ion’s words to your narrative.

Edit: I’m just going to add that you’ve based your entire argument around a lack of comprehension for context in a conversation with a dev. OMPH. Go to Argent tourny in northrend for example, start counting high elves, and when you get past more than a “couple” be sure to take a walk.

dude idk how many times i have to tell you. the kirin tor and all its parts are neutral

dalaran elves are more then a couple, development is obviously talking about the actual alliance ones

1 Like