The Imperial Tournament 🐼 (RPPvP) 450k+ Gold Prizes

Oh I’ll take your gold alright. >:)

I’ll bug more guildies to sign up tonight.

1 Like

No need when you’ve got this mage! :panda_face::snowflake:

1 Like

If I had ever gotten around to gearing my Velf I might have entered her lol

1 Like

I’m so glad this is happening on a weekend I’m free. Was afraid this would land on the week after. Ban-jiao with his friends will be there.

Is there a cut off time to when we can sign up for the dueling? I haven’t decided yet if I’d like to /duel even if I haven’t PvP’d since WoD.

1 Like

ASAP because I know I will not be doing sign ups the day of. So by the least, two days before fight night. But I’ll update officially shortly.

2 Likes

Okay, cool. I’ll decide this week then. Thanks for the reply.

2 Likes

Sign me up

Remyee-Hunter-Broken Horn Limbflayers

2 Likes

I came here to bump threads and chew bubble gum. And I’m all outta bubble gum.

2 Likes

big panda bump

Four more days, folks!

Getting closer.

Hype bump!

I would sign up but I’m not sure I’d be home in time to compete. I’ll come root from the shadows though!

1 Like

Major Annoucement!

Due to a technical limitation brought up to me at the last moment the location of the Tournament has moved to the Jade Temple Interior Courtyard. This section is accessible with flying mounts but anyone who needs assistance we will have warlock summons and two-seater flyer’s available.

Any tricks of phasing through our testing does not apply to the interior grounds but we will keep everyone posted.

2 Likes

Quite a shame the original location became invalid. I barely remembered it originally but going to it today I realized just how fitting it was. Thankfully the Jade Temple is a fantastic substitute. In some ways it might arguably be better, as it’s easier to reach from the portals.

1 Like

A reminder that the tournament is today 4pm ST.

I will -not- be taking sign ups after tournament start or at the location. All those who wish to participate must declare doing so before 3pm ST.

See you all there!

HI yeah, things have changed so I can no longer come, sorry. Have fun though, y’all. :slight_smile:

I get off work 6pm server time. Hopefully I don’t miss too much I gotta be there to cheer on Xiang.

2 Likes

After much roaring feedback from a vast majority of the combatants, the tournament will be postponed to 5pm ST.

1 Like

Sign me up.

Zyrept - Warlock - Eternal Creed (It’s a raiding Guild, I dunno if it matters or what.)