The Imperial Tournament 🐼 (RPPvP) 450k+ Gold Prizes

This is such a cool event. Really enjoying it so much!!

2 Likes

Thank you all for the opportunities tonight. I had a ton of fun and never thought I’d be that jittery. My guild loved every moment and will be sure to come to any future tourneys. Not just for PvP or for rewards - the RP was great and the atmosphere was even better. The 24/7 rain on the courtyard provided an excellent visual that I don’t think anyone will forget.

This event has led me to a conclusion for a future story arc for Jan-Mak, and I couldn’t have gotten to this decision without the event. Not to mention, the title really helps for a certain thing coming in a future patch…

Here’s hoping the Vol’kar and Steelpaw can interact more in the future. Thank you again for everything.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/269990447160492044/635301477404901416/unknown.png

4 Likes

Thanks for hosting and inviting us, it was a great time.

4 Likes

Thank you all who came to the tournament! Those fights were absolutely amazing and I wish I was recording them all. Congrats to our winners and I hope you all enjoy your money.

No seriously, enjoy it because it wasn’t easy getting it.

Also can we talk about how broken Warrior self healing is? That stuff was absolutely nuts.

I’m more QQ’ing at how I was literally chanting “Not the BM hunter in M+ gear, not the BM hunter in M+ gear…” and luck friggin’ has it, my first opponent is my hard counter with a friggin’ 20 or so item level advantage on me. I studied and played gear catch up for weeks, dangit! :anger:

Edit: Kidding aside, that was a pretty fun match. And I did a stupid anyway.

4 Likes

I’m sorry. All match ups I just took a name /roll and then asigned it numerical order. It was all randomized!

I wanted to see you versus Liuxing. Two mages going back to back would have been mad cool.

2 Likes

I waited around a few minutes after hoping peeps might want to freely duel! But heck, I just don’t have the time I used to in Cata and before when I could Arena all day like the junkie I was. Snickers.

Fighting destro without LoS is a rough time! I shoulda went with arcane.

Either way, good duels, everyone!

1 Like

I’ll start working on gearing my rogue and practicing pvp maybe by the next one I can have heroic raid gear and be able to stand a chance. Did we even have any rogues? I was an hour late so I might of missed them. I always thought rogue vs rogue matches are silly as you watch them try to find each other lol

It was wild and I was jittery the whole time. I didn’t think I’d get as far as I did. All of the fights were equally impressive - never underestimate your opponent. I kept getting tripped up by everyone in every match up.

3 Likes

I didn’t know BM was that good now! Helped me decide to gear this idiot once 8.3 rolls in.

Was sure fun to watch the animal army maul everyone.