The "hard mode" stuff has ruined Wrath Classic

./10 Characters

55 Likes

Could have just commented on the 100 other posts where people complaining about no rdf. Take some initiative and make your own grp, make some friends, join a guild etc. Sure rfd would be great now but people acting like the game is unplayble without it is just odd.

8 Likes

And if I simply don’t feel like doing any of that and want an automated system to do it for me?

5 Likes

Then currently you are sol.

8 Likes

Oh I don’t get to run dungeons because my preferred method of grouping isn’t available?

What a fair and impartial system we have.

9 Likes

Lazy is as lazy does

8 Likes

I went through classic and BC your way to get to this point to do it my way.

10 Likes

This is wendys not burger king

3 Likes

no. you chose not to run dungeons. Theres a diffrence

You’re playing the wrong game

2 Likes

Nobody actually really care about h+. So this evil elitist rethoric is just kinda very absurd.

3 Likes

No1 denies me entry into random BGs or skirmishes.

Your points are all irrelevant. X-realm functionality is just X-realm functionality. Doesn’t matter What content it is used for.

Fact: Friends, guilds, forming your own groups, are no guarantee of access to content. Only X-realm, automated functionality is the only thing that can guarantee that beyond a reasonable doubt and nothing you say can change that it’s 100% fact.

It all just boils down to a form of control as I’ve been saying for all along.

4 Likes

Play a single player game if you have zero social skills

3 Likes

Doesn’t matter what version that is. I’d put LFR into classic if it were within my demographical power with no sympathy for yours. It just comes down to preferred target audiences and demographics.

The token sat well with me but not so much others.

It’s still people you are playing with regardless of the system you used to group with.

3 Likes

Doesnt matter what anyone says your going to over look the obv which is that problem is on your end.

1 Like

Borderline unintelligible, hope you are getting the help you need. Lol @ defending wow token in classic btw

my apologies if you’re speaking through google translate or something

1 Like

Well my fact still remains 100% fact.

1 Like

what have you said that is facts? Its your opinion because you refuse the social aspect of the game and insist in be a single player one.

2 Likes

As said 100 times before, old content really needed RDF. Originally I said put it on classic+crusade, but now wrath needs it too, at least for normal dungeons.

3 Likes

Ok Karen. Please take your entitlement to another game

3 Likes