The great gnome thread!

Maybe, if your stuff didn’t kill you first, then you might be comparable to us gnomes :sunglasses:.

1 Like

Ha I’ve survived more explosions then health stones you’ve consumed. And 256.6 were intentional.

2 Likes

So says the Gnome warlock. Wilfred Fizzlebang called, he wants his delusions of grandeur back. :stuck_out_tongue: I’ll take explosions that might kill me versus incompetently summoning raid bosses anyday.

1 Like

Standing up to be counted.

No, really, I AM standing!

3 Likes

Have to get them to aim those cameras lower, that’s all.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Too bad goblins had to commit industrial espionage on gnomeregan just to get the ideas they blow themselves up with.

We always leave out a little crucial information from our formulas so that when goblins do manage to succeed in stealing our secrets the result is goblin engineering.

Not to mention that goblins are the byproduct of an unholy union between who knows what. Looks like 2 mongrels runt of the litter.

/wiggles her cute little nose.

4 Likes

Gnomes are good for two things: Punting and frying.

P.S. Are you going to eat that? Gnomeragan gnuggets are the best. Especially with a honey BBQ sauce.

1 Like

Those gnuggets you enjoy aren’t made from gnomes. We leave mechanical chickens to drop gnuggets for unsuspecting fools to consume.

1 Like

I appreciate gnomes & goblins, have a fun thread ^^

There used to be a billboard I walked by in Manhattan on the way to work. It was Chinese takeout steaming from one of those paper containers you get and a set of chopsticks. The headline read:

That wasn’t chicken.

I’ll let you follow the story to the logical conclusion.

AbsolutelyBarbaric.jpg

There are no great Gnomes.

Well that is why I don’t buy them from “restaurants”. The ones I make are always fresh and free range.

i love gnomes, I just can’t finish a whole one by myself.

Those mechanical chickens that drop gnuggets form those gnuggets into fake ‘free range’ gnomes if they aren’t collected soon enough.

You just thought you were munching a gnome. We just let you think they were real. Ever wondered why you get so gassy after eating those?

I’ll share my gnuggets with you, good sir

fresh from the fryer!

I prefer mine with Teriyaki sauce instead. But honey BBQ is a close second.

/laughs at all the fools eating mechanical chicken gnuggets.

But mecha-gnomes haven’t been added just yet as an allied race :smirk: