The great gnome thread!

The only ones toasted are the ones from gnome powah

1 Like

Can’t wait for our heritage armor. The only other armor that you can use to make a techno-mage is the Dragonsoul set and I’m just not a fan of the head piece.

1 Like

For real , also the dragon aspects like to appear in gnome form eternos for example

Or Arygos you never seen them affecting say a goblin form . Thers a reason for that

GNOME POWAH!!! \o/

1 Like

Idk man…this seems like an ok gnome thread, but what’s so great about it?

If it weren’t for hunter changes in BFA I’d still be playing mine. :frowning:
Here’s to hoping the next one I roll has robotic limbs fingers crossed

Yes, let’s all celebrate the gnomes!

In honor of this effort, I have my staff standing by to provide free pedicures!

Just ignore the buckets next to each staff member, and those shears, well…uhhhh…those are because your toenails are so hard to trim. Yeah, that’s why the staff need those shears.

Step right up, little gnomies!

/moo :cow:

/gnoshes on a fresh bucket of hot buttered gnome toes

Oh no you don’t! Fool me once, shame on you…fool me twice…

Hobbles away

2 Likes

Ah, look there, another satisfied former customer!

/moo :cow:

I know of at least 7 male orcs missing body parts below their waists after trying to pester me.

Not to mention my knee cap collection of which I am very proud. I enjoy painting decorative motifs on them and adorning the walls of my abode with them. I have no pity for the permanently gimped Taurens that now reside in the horde veterans home for the lame.

1 Like

You have good taste

offers gnome satay

1 Like

Go Gnome or go home.

1 Like

Yay! Ppl I dont have to stand on a chair to look in the eye :wink:

We don’t need no gnome thread. Those who are truly intelligent need not announce it.

2 Likes

Folks like you are to blame for Gnomes inventing toe fungus.

We are the best aren’t we? GNOMEFOREVER!

:cookie:

2 Likes

Better be careful, it is the small ankle biters you have to look out for??? Have you never done door to door customer service??? :wink:

He’s just goating us on. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Masters of Science and Arcane hah we goblins beg too differ. You gnomes don’t understand the value of a atomic powered samophlange weather senser armed with heat seeking miny missiles and a 10000 rpm gatling freeze gun.

2 Likes

You’re so on the naughty list…

8 Likes