The great gnome thread!

In the spirit of threads for other races seen here I give you the great gnome thread . Our know how and science powers the alliance war effort , we are unmatched in the arcane and magical arts and a force to be reckoned with! Show off your gnome and talk a bit of what you bring to the alliance.strong text

13 Likes

gnomes are great! hey, you guys wanna come have a gnome-celebration dinner party at my house?

6 Likes

Great Gnome posting in a Great Gnome thread. :+1:

3 Likes

Game needs a Mechsuit based class for gnomes and goblins (and maybe Dreanei and Blood Elves.)

8 Likes

Gnomes are the master race. All those gnome haters out there are just jealous about how awesome we are.

4 Likes

Gnomes are great…for punting! Come here lets see if I can break my record of 301ft for distance!

i wonder how far away you can punt a gnome into the cauldron. gnome-ball go!

Someone should get this thread a chair to stand on so people don’t overlook it.

43 Likes

And we’re always more than happy to help the “master race” with their line-of-sight issues that happen due to staircases or small rocks on the ground. Or reaching things on high shelves. Or shelves of any sort, really. :stuck_out_tongue:

Seriously, though, Gnomes aren’t quite as bad as they get a rap for being. I mean, sure, the most noteworthy Gnomes in lore have either lost control of demons they summoned, been eaten by monsters while out adventuring, fled their angry wives after touting their own magical wherewithal to no end, or irradiated by their own negligent usage of technology. Still, Addie Fizzlebog was… er… happy-go-lucky. Yeah, we’ll go with that. :wink:

2 Likes

(player types /cheer)

Hurrayyyyy!

3 Likes

You win the thread.

5 Likes

rides in on a brutosaur I bring you tidings of good cheer and dinosaurs.

4 Likes

Watch out! This is the guy who likes to eat us! :frowning:

Gnomes are pretty cool! They’re funky tiny people…with guns!
I love the male facial hair options, too. Amazing mustaches.

2 Likes

One of my Gnome toons nearly drowned in a puddle once, true story.

3 Likes

I am a gnome and was since launch. I don’t role play so just going to say I love being a gnome and I am happy we are finally getting some content about us after all these years. Would be nice to be in more cinematics.

3 Likes

hey ssshhh people don’t need to be knowin’ that

Yea… he did it. I’ve seen him smuggle gnomes in his bags… when they start making noises its a quick smack against the nearest wall and all is quiet again.

String’ em up — and cut off his hair!

2 Likes

Yes we are the best. You go my Gnome sister.

Hrm…slow roasted over 1 year aged mesquite then fork shredded and served wtih a tomatillo salsa and crema in a hand made flour and gnome lard tortilla.

That sounds like good Gnome bread to me :wink:

/ducks and covers

2 Likes