The great gnome thread!

My name is Lenoriah “The Terror” Torquelift, and I hope I bring to the Alliance some more mechanical and engineering knowledge, some great music, and good swords to whack the knee-caps and shins of every foe. FOR THE ALLIANCE AND FOR GNOMEREGAN!

1 Like

HAHAHAHA WHAT A NEW AND ORIGINAL JOKE

So funny!
Are you a comedian? You should take that on tour!

I LITERALLY CANNOT STOP LAUGHING AT HOW INCREDIBLY HILARIOUS YOUR WITTY REMARK ABOUT KICKING A GNOME THROUGH THE AIR IS

Tell me one about Chuck Norris next!
Or maybe, since we’re apparently trapped in 2006, we can talk about the “I can has cheezburger?” cat.
Don’t tell anyone, but heard that the upcoming expansion will be about the Lich King.

Oh, and let’s not forget the casual cannibalism jokes. It’s funny because we’re small. Like… food? I sincerely don’t get it. Maybe as a Forsaken because they literally have a Cannibalism ability, but 90% of the time it’s from blood elf posters. Is it just some unspoken thing that once you join the Horde you became a flesh-eating monster?

2 Likes

Dangit, now I want a cheeseburger. :neutral_face:

1 Like

Man you have no chill at all do you? Which is weird considering your name, overreacting much?

They see me Trifling
They hatin’
Facing Jaraxxus and they tryin’ to punt me
They tryin’ to punt my gnomies

1 Like

Hah the gnomes had some inventions with some potential but it took goblin ingenuity too make them worth more then the irradiated dust that was on them.

I bring the Evil! Cute Evil, but Evil all the same!

1 Like

wut?

Have you improved on the critter ray that we dominated Ogrimmar with? Or did you miss it by being turned into a squirrel?

I knew I should have brought my Creepy Crate with me that day.

2 Likes

Sorry, I lost my chill at about the 2000th retelling of the “lol punt gnomes” joke.
If I didn’t overreact, you might think I was just joking along with you.

Cantaloupe may be sweet, but I’m always salty.

1 Like

Sorry, but we cannot accept any comments from folks without Avatars.

5 Likes

lol so true hehe

I enjoy starting at the knees. then I can get to the arms and after that you are a monty python character.

More gnomes !

1 Like

jokes on you, i caught and cooked these gnomes myself for only the best quality gnuggets.

I still love you, my sweet melon.
as I love every gnome.

kneels down and pats head

We gnomes dislike being patted on the head

2 Likes

I took 2 kneecaps off this one. I’ll use them for my newest mural.

1 Like

pats you on the back

1 Like

How big IS one of those things when a semi-sentient squeaky toy is riding it?

/punt

I’m really looking forward to Mechagon. Gnomes need more love, waaaaay more love.

2 Likes

Another great gnome, from a whole guild of great gnomes, checking in! :grin:

1 Like