The Great Draenei Thread!

I come to bring love to our Space Goats. Who wants a hug?

Hi! I am down for hugs.

:hugs: Free hugs.

The Hoodied One looks around for hugs. :wink:

/Boops
/Hugs

1 Like

Winter Veil is coming did you buy anyone gifts yet?

Not yet. Will take care of that in December.

That’s supposing there’s even anyone to buy gifts for.

There aren’t. Not in my life.

I’ve bought for a few people, already.

Please stick with the waggle and only the waggle.

What about you?

The Draecember post has been made, if you look for it over on the twitter/tumblr pages. This year’s prompts are… well… I’m personally going to have a tough time writing them.

Anyone interested in 31 days of draenei, you should look into it.

Oh, one of the prompts is Tattoo. I’ve already drawn a tattooed Yrel once, maybe I can do it again.

@Hnetu
@Belguilos
@Azuremi

And all draenei friends.

So I recently read this take on the events of the Mag’har recruitment.

Now I haven’t really played the mag’har scenario because I don’t have a high enough level horde, let alone one with the rep. Heck I don’t even have an active account, so all I did was watch the YT vid where they skimmed through it, of course I could not really see all the details mentioned on these posts. However this analysis of the events presented seems to go against the initial idea of evil draenei that the community had when it was released.

The user here seems to have a lot of knowledge of these events so this would actually change the perception on the draenei and the events making things less black and white.

You can find the whole thread and discussion here

I wonder what do you guys think about it?

2 Likes

This is a code word for ERP threads back in the day. Report this thread as the off topic lounge trash it is.

I went into the scenario with the intent of talking to every npc and reading all quest text and reading all dialogue said radiantly as you walk by.

I did this because I wanted to know just how bad blizzard was urinating on the Light and the Draenei. What I found was that the orcs were clearly the tyrannical bad guys in that scenario and the Draenei seemed like weak hippies rather than the supposed tyrants the community claimed they were.

1 Like

Interesting, sounds like more washing up of the Horde sins to make them pass out as good. I guess all we can do is to wait for the continuation of this story if there’s any, although I don’t have much hopes for it.

Not only are you guys the best but you also have nice awesome crystal tech. Like Flying Ships, Floating Crystals, Crystal Buildings, and other awesome things like Elekks, Armored Alien Deers, Mana Rays, and etc.

Also Draenei Women are extra thicc. XD

1 Like

I assume it is the iron horde side of the draenei story cut out from the second half of wod that never made it to live.

Daily reminder that orcs and draenei can breed :wink: