The Great Draenei Thread!

True, after all, Onaala aludes at sexism in draenei society before the orc attacks which meant it would have been weird for her to be a fighter before, but the AU shows her as a Paladin in that time just fine and no male-female distinction to speak of.

We’re here, the Draenei Army is rising again!

Uhm… Hate to break this to you… But, that wasn’t our treehouse. We don’t even have a treehouse. We live in a spaceship.

1 Like

Stand as one, blah blah blah yadda yadda.

Preach !!!

So you want us to start using orbital bombardments on you? Cause honestly I’d love to, but Blizzard never lets the Alliance use our nice toys because the war would be over in a day.

1 Like

casts Orb of Deception

No no, me Draenei, good friend! You is no cast giant space lazer on Silvermoon yes? Blood elves not so bad, misunderstood yes? Giant space lazer on weird icky Undead lady good idea though, no? Zap zap no Warchief, everybody problem solved yes?

/waggle

1 Like

I can’t tell if you’re mocking our language or just amazing at satire. I choose to believe the latter.

Draenei are the only race I’m jealous of the Alliance for. I hope the Horde gets Eredar someday. :worried:

1 Like

To late we wiped them out with our awesome kinship with the light

1 Like

Just roll Alliance. We’ll gladly welcome you and share hoof-care tips.

1 Like

Anyone know a good way to prepare talkative goats?

2 Likes

I already have Alliance alts, but I dislike the faction tremendously. Draenei are the only good thing about Alliance. I really don’t like playing the goody-good faction.

1 Like

Your loss then. No waggle for you.

2 Likes

Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah !

My Draenei Paladin is inspired in Maraad.

Waggle is too good for the Horde.

I wish we knew more about the draenei, their culture beyond ‘we follow Naaru.’

Like… given the time of year, what holidays did we have?

1 Like

Waggle day?

Panda on a Draenei Thread. What ups?