The Goldshire - Moon Guard Problem.. even now

Set the mood maybe. :slight_smile:

I have an idea how about we just all log into the game and just stand around in the starting zone that way nobody’s offended nobody gets their feelings hurt and everything is just rainbows and sunshine

1 Like

Dude, just stop.

You said I was making up the fact that they were trying to clean up Goldshire. You specifically said that I was making it up. I have a quote of you saying that (meaning you can’t sneakily edit your above post).

You now have two different sources telling you the same thing. One posted by me, the other by Kaurmine, saying that Blizzard was specifically going to send GMs to Goldshire, meaning they were going to be engaging in proactive enforcement (not reactive, which is how Blizzard’s GMs work now and have in the past) in an area to clean up the place to stop lewd behaviour in public channels, along with unsolicited whispers.

Name one time, just one time when Blizzard has specifically sent GMs out to engage in proactive enforcement of the rules other than this one.

I don’t know what you think I was saying with that post but the intent was just to show they have attempted to monitor that area before.

Using that frost cannon thing from one winterveil toy was enough to force log people out because too much on their graphics, if you had enough people to spam it

Majority of the wow players are using minimum requirements for PC

1 Like

it’s not a problem, whether you’re male or female.

A real world harassment end up with a lawsuit. Will you sue anyone in Goldshire? Yet you see them as same problem. Are you kidding me?

Only the content directly related to what blizzard produces is rated T for teen, the ESRB does not, and cannot, rate online interactions.

Who cares what people do in their free time as long as its consensual

1 Like

Wait, yours doesn’t?

/looks around nervously

1 Like

Go to Goldshire. Dont’ respond to me again.

Wrong. You have a serious issue with reading. Try again:

And as for this bs…

Reread what I said, because I literally told you the only stuff they “clean up” is what is in open chat or reported, nothing in private chats is “cleaned up.”

Literally all the time back then, especially when there was wPvP griefing or people were trying to kite world bosses places, or when other large scale issues were going on that were reported.

Good god, it’s like you people don’t actually play the game and try to tunnel vision on one little thing that is meaningless. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Now personally, I do think we should raise the T for teen ranking to 18+ as Psychology suggests teens and pre-adolescents don’t really develop a conscious capable of making smart moral decisions until their later teens, but that’s just me…

1 Like

And that was very obviously a PR move to appease the offended ones.

The inn is still full to this day, and consensual ERP continues to happen.

1 Like

It’s almost like people are pretending that IGNORE doesn’t exist.

How many years ago was this? Moonguard Goldshire has existed long before the Moonguard server did. It started on Kirin Tor. When the Moonguard server was made it moved over to Moonguard.

It’s kept exclusively in whispers to my knowledge because emoting erp publicly to my knowledge is a banable offense but doing it in whispers between two concenting parties is fine.

Then report those people.

If everything is kept in whispers all you see is a crowded inn with a bunch of people wearing no clothes. Nothing against the rules about that.

For those claiming blizz didn’t do anything about moonguard goldshire, you’re wrong.

1. Again, emoting sexual things publicly is bannable.
  2. They made it so it’s impossible for any of the other servers to shard into moonguard goldshire.

Download TRP3 if you don’t have it already.

2 Likes

Damn some people on these forums are really insufferable…

Anyways. End of the day, Blizzard tried to clean up goldshire and they failed. They recognize that it’s a problem, but they’re back to relying on reports coming in from players first.

If they actually thought it was a problem they’d just ban the people participating. It’s not like they’re hard to find.

1 Like

Mean of you for now warning them to brace themselves for what they might see.

3 Likes

NO ONE CLAIMED THIS.

It was SPECIFICALLY stipulated that it’s ONLY open chat or reported whispers. THEY DO NOT MONITOR AND HAVE SPECIFICALLY SAID THEY DO NOT MONITOR PRIVATE CHATS.

This is so wrong it’s not even funny.

They would certainly be wrong lol

I have 5 characters on MoonGuard :slight_smile:

Eh I was going to give a serious response but I cant take the op seriously.

Adults partaking in erotic roleplay of illegal topics such as nonsense with children, should be a priority for Blizzard, especially right now. If Blizzard is sincere in what is going on right now then they need to step up and do something about this. It’s bothersome that you don’t think these acts are a real problem.

2 Likes