The Goldshire - Moon Guard Problem.. even now

So never, in the past 17 years has it ever happened?

Goldshire is a problem, yes, and it’s one that Blizzard tried to clean up in the past.

They failed.

At this point most players on Moon Guard ignore that area and pretend that it doesn’t exist and most guilds specifically have rules that forbid players from going to Goldshire with guilded characters. Even we know it’s not going to go anywhere.

But hey, if you want to do something about it, feel free to go to Goldshire and get report happy. Just don’t expect anything to change.

3 Likes

I see you completely ignored my post. This doesn’t further your narrative. This situation can happen literally anywhere in game or out of game and has a process to be dealt with in game.

It isn’t.

And this is why it isn’t. :point_up:

There’s nothing to report. Almost everything is in whispers or party chat and is consentual.

6 Likes

You think this stuff only happens in Goldshire? How cute.

I hope you don’t look elsewhere on the server, you probably wouldn’t enjoy it.

2 Likes

and this is ‘harassing’ you, karen?

4 Likes

If it wasn’t a problem, Blizzard wouldn’t have tried to clean it up. So in that context it was, and quite frankly, RPers shouldn’t have to avoid an area just because it’s been taken over by an army of people looking for lewd shenanigans.

I understand that it is 100% consensual, but keep in mind that this game is rated T for Teen, we’re not even supposed to be cursing in game, which means that describing how characters have sex would definitely go against the language rules. That being said, most roleplayers that I know don’t care and I’m one of them. I do not care that Goldshire ‘exists’ but I will admit that it is a problem for various reasons.

1 Like

I thought my reply to the other guy would be sufficient :grimacing:

But ok, let’s do you

You realize it only takes one person not knowing about MG Goldshire to make this wrong?

You don’t play every minute of every day in every shard

You can speak for 100% of players?

Rare means it happens :man_shrugging:

1 Like

“Online Interactions Not Rated by the ESRB

3 Likes

Please read the rest of what I said, thanks.

please show me where it says ‘we’re not supposed to go around cursing’ LOL
losing in arenas and wiping on raids at 1% resulted in a lot of cursing. Things said in whispers are none of your bloody business, then again you are resident the CCP shill so ofc you think it should be

2 Likes

Hey

:eye: :eye:

Something different about you

Can’t quite place my non sexually harassing finger on it though :thinking:

They only “clean up” what isn’t in whispers or private chat. They never attempted to do anything else. So let’s not make stuff up, mkay?

It happens all the time. Not just because of some ERP.

And the ESRB clearly states: Game Experience May Change During Online Play

Wrong. Learn the definition of T rated.

T-rated video games may be suitable for persons aged 13 years or older and may contain violence, mild or strong language, and/or suggestive themes .

And is still a NON ISSUE BECAUSE THERE ARE WAYS TO DEAL WITH THIS IN GAME. GOLDSHIRE IS NOT A SEXUAL HARASSMENT ISSUE.

You people need to grow the hell up, learn what sexual harassment is and stop making crap up for this crap narrative. As someone that’s been sexually harassed, y’all are really starting to tick me off to no end with this bs.

4 Likes

From a female perspective, you’re seeking reasons to grasp for your pearls.

You sound like the nosy neighbor who heard the rumor about someone in the area doing something in the privacy of their home, and wants them out of the neighborhood because of it.

If kids that are 12 year old are playing unsupervised and go to GS, then that’s a matter of parent responsibility.

11 Likes

If it’s happened it’s an issue, I can’t say whether it has or hasn’t, only Blizz or someone that’s experienced it could say that

IT CAN HAPPEN ANYWHERE IN THE GAME OR IN REAL LIFE. GOLDSHIRE IS NOT THE PROBLEM.

Stop making crap up, you sound uneducated and ignorant.

3 Likes

Oh the horrors, people dancing in their underwear.

1 Like

There’s no reason for name calling, the point is MG Goldshire is a known location. Just like botting can happen anywhere in the game there are locations where there’s a higher chance of it happening

1 Like

Sorry, but Moon Guard Goldshire is my end game content.

4 Likes

Yo, until Blizz gives me a way to change the underwear I’ve been wearing for over a decade it is actually horrifying :rofl:

1 Like

Online interactions are not rated by esrb.