The Gates of Ahn'Qiraj Opening in WoW Classic

You logged on that alt 14 minutes ago just to call blizzard retarded. Some of you need to take a break.

1 Like

Niceeeee finally

Yea but when can I xfer my alts over to my mains locked server. Theyve been stuck with half my stuff for months. Kinda lame you cannot xfer to a locked server that you already have a dude on, not like im increasing the population that way

2 Likes

So Blizz is screwing this up by forcing people to play in large guilds that screw this up? Am I missing something?

Btw Blizzard, I think the timing on this is perfect. It’s not late despite some of the responses on here

1 Like

certainly, the dumbest answer i have seen on this forum… its like if you dont want to be herase join the a** guilds…

too many players should be ban…

2 Likes

It’s the time boyz!

Seems like a pattern.

high volume of subcribers are leaving left and right. 30 reset instance lock out change was part of it. now they oepn aq gates 2 months early at one last attempt to keep the player base.

I was thinking this myself. Giving us AQ falls in line with trying to make the hard core community happy, which is comical because the way they’re doing it so far is just going to tick all of us off, and pushing it out earlier than they should also make sure it doesn’t interfere with Failurelands, I mean Shadowlands release.

1 Like

You’ll know for sure on July 28th. Cherish the tiny fragments of uncertainty that remain.

That’s the thing though. There should be ZERO amount of uncertainty. We should know EXACTLY what will happen and Blizzard should be communicating that to us…

Again as others have stated 15 year old game, repeating 15 year old basic development mistakes.

First off, anyone left because of the 30 instance cap, good riddance. That just made the game better. Second, AQ40 is not coming 2 months early. If anything it’s probably a month late due to the corona virus.

No, if anything, they should tell you nothing, and change the mats required and/or the quantity required.

This is supposed to be a recreation of WoW. We didn’t know what we would have to turn in and stockpile it for months ahead of time.

Of course, I fully suspect Actiblizzard takes the lazy approach and does nothing different though.

Will all raiders be allowed to collect the Head of the Broodlord Lashlayer or we will be stuck with only one member per raid (which would SUCK!)?

Again, something we don’t know if they changed or not. I guess we have to assume that it’s one person, since Blizzard is refusing to answer any of these questions and actually talk to the community.

Thank You Blizzard for giving us a heads to prepare for new material instead Of just dropping it on a dime like some previous patch content.

Even though some may complain about how slow it has taken, I really appreciate how you have been changing your strategies as classic progresses to try to keep the vanilla feel but also deal with the inevitable change from running a 15 year old game in the current game meta.

1 Like

So who cares about “the classic experience” just because you want to blow through content right?

You’re a damn idiot.

The release phases in certain timelines to drag out the experience as close as they can to the original.

1 Like

Great, I hope that then, for the month of June, all the people who use fishing bots are banied. I have the name of all those on my server, I have reported them and nothing they ban

Will we be able to DE items dropped before the introducing of nexus crystal into nexus crystal?