The game is over for ally pvp servers

Cool, I’ll go find a different black rock mountain?

2 Likes

You really should read the OP’s posts before dismissing Kayberz, since she’s showing Brunhilda all the respect they deserve.

1 Like

Yes. Find the one on Heartseeker, or on a PvE realm. Otherwise, shut up and quit your b!tching.

2 Likes

Lol look at the retail goons here to remind you that real players just fall asleep on the “progression” escalator.

“Why not get gud like me?”-Lucavitha

2 Likes

i mean there are try hards who have mage alts, becuase farming “takes to long” but they have time to lvl a new character to 60.

Horde on whitemane don’t deserve respect, especially when they want to screech “GIT GUD AT PVP” while hiding behind 2 smorc streamer zerg raids.

3 Likes

Ummm I like p2

2 Likes

No?

Does no work for you?

Maybe have your little pissfit somewhere else where you have something valuable to add to a conversation? I know that may be a tough task for a slobbering incompetent but definitely worth trying!

2 Likes

Neither does the OP who has pointedly ignored all of the advice and admonishments she’s recieved over her complaints.

instead of having horde players get upset that alliance are not playing the game, maybe forgot your ego for a second and realize we are all playing the same game. Maybe ally player myself included are very upset with the state of the game right now, and telling us to stop whining wont stop us. We will whine until blizz listens. Deal with it, as you love to say

1 Like

Her complaints are 100% valid. Get over it.

6 Likes

Y’all need to put on your ‘big-boy’ pants, stop crying, and get back in there and fight!

If you’re gonna die, die with your boots on
If you’re gonna try, well stick around
Gonna cry, just move along
If you’re gonna die, you’re gonna die
-Iron Maiden

1 Like

Only association me and my guild has with SMOrc is rolling them in gurubashi

you should have saw it coming at launch…lol.

I don’t get this attitude. You claim you’re unable to access the game. What difference does it make how much time you put into your character if you can’t play your character?

It makes no sense to say all that time you spent is wasted because you can’t play and at the same time say you’re not going to spend your time playing the game in a way you might enjoy.

If it’s gone, it’s gone. Go enjoy yourself.

1 Like

this is a video game. not a metal song. If people are not having fun with it, than why would they continue?

4 Likes

As are our responses about how she should have known WPVP was going to be rough particularly if she’s a veteran of vanilla as they claim to be.

Alliance always using SMOrc as an excuse even when they are no where near when they get rolled

Yes it’s a game…and a life lesson. Just because things get hard does not mean you give up and quit. You fight and rise to the challenge.

People should have seen this as soon as they announced Classic for christs sake.

1 Like