The game is over for ally pvp servers

I dont think that will help either. They’ll either stop playing or run to the forums and complain about not being able to play.
There is no winning situation for pvp servers if players dont take the initiative to help fix it, which they wont.

The horde community are full of a-holes, straight up greifers and alliance jumpers. Yes the alliance is outnumbered on the majority of the PvP servers and the GM’s will not do anything about that so get over it. Alliance players do not have the freedom do what they want in the game so you will have to play on the server as it is not how you want. For those Alliance still playing you will have to adapt to the new world and take the strategy page from the American revolution. You will not be able to face the huge army of the horde when they assemble but what you CAN do is small scale action. Grab a group of 10 to 15 alliance players and hit the flight paths and boats, farm them and then move on before the Horde can organize and assemble. Hit the different flight paths at random and harass the horde and run and hide into the environment before they can organize into a full scale PvP army. Stand up Alliance to the Horde and do not let them get the best of you!

3 Likes

And overwhelm the pve servers. Ofc pvp servers will be skewed. There are a few that are even and one that Alliance dominates.

“You had to know that blizzard would knowingly create overcrowded trap servers that will turn into faction concentration camps immediately on phase 2.”

Call me crazy… but I did not actually know that.

2 Likes

I’m not calling you crazy, just willfully ignorant, since you didn’t bother with even cursory research.

1 Like

if we are going to go down , then let’s die gloriously in battle, not whimpering on some board.
maraude the horde. Guerilla tactics.

2 Likes

Yeah… no I’m not interested in wasting my time playing French resistance because blizzard is too revoltingly indifferent or lazy to make a functioning game.

Even if that was interesting, which it isn’t, the gap will only get worse as the horde gear up and the dwindling number of ally that haven’t quit yet are starved of gear.

It’s over, the server is dead. Just open up transfers and let these clowns have their single faction PVE server

4 Likes

I have not seen anyone tell players to quit in this thread (outside of Horde players telling the Alliance to quit). When the faction balance is as poor as it is they could not organize a big enough group likely to do anything. They could not use discord, the forums, or any other social media platform as the Horde could just as easily be listening in and respond with numbers the Alliance could not match.

2 Likes

I am telling alliance to quit. Blizzard has demonstrated beyond any shadow of a doubt that they don’t care about having these servers function. They might muster up the give a spit to open transfers if enough ally quit.

3 Likes

no one? end of OP’s post

1 Like

How many times are you going to make posts and threads that urge fellow players to quit, and claim that you yourself have already done so, before we can finally be rid of you?

2 Likes

I would re roll… noway alliance can play on a server like that…so happy i went to Heartseeker when I did. The majority Alliance on Heartseeker not nealry as bad as Horde on those sht show servers.

2 Likes

whining has shown to have an effect on Blizzard, by their recent and past actions which only encourages more.

If you were half as expierienced as you claim to be you would know that WPVP has always been kind of a S**t show and that we aren’t entering the game blindly and relying on chat channels for communications meant that things were going to be bad.

Like, I saw this coming a mile away and am constantly shocked that so many “veterans of classic” didn’t remember how bad PVP could get.

But I digress, weren’t you quitting?

2 Likes

It’s not even research, it basic critical reasoning.

1 Like

I don’t understand a lot of this. Sure, like everyone else I get jumped by groups of Horde but you know what I do? I go someplace else. Despite the way it’s being made to sound, there are not armies of Horde everywhere. It’s a big game world.

4 Likes

If only we could re-purpose her salt into support for early AV. :thinking:

And as a lot of us have pointed out: If you aren’t enjoying the PVP expierience then PVE servers are out there.

Lord knows I put PVP servers in my rearview ages ago and don’t miss them in the slightest.

1 Like

Alternately, Blizz could make her a grey drop in voldun; a salt stone statue of a dwarf.

1 Like

Don’t you have a 70 person smorc raid to hide behind?

5 Likes