The game is over for ally pvp servers

They’re doing it because it’s a requirement for honor progression. It wasn’t an issue before p2 but now there is an incentive. I get a bunch of “I’m Sorry” emotes as I’m bubbled and about to die.

And very soon all the PVP servers will be no PVP on a PVE server, basically.

Every single faction imbalanced WoW realm has basically failed. Let that sink in.

2 Likes

what you ask is not possible in the real world. You can not force people to PvP.
There is a reason why the horde always skews the balance, it is because they have always had the reputation of being the wpvp side and so players gravitate to that side.
What you want is Blizz to micro manage the faction balance and then what?
What happen when players start to quit, play less, level at different paces, you want that managed too.
How do you control how many people log on at a given time?!
It is not possible. You can not control the environment so that you can have your pvp at a controlled dosage.
If the alliance simply got up and did something, you would find more players willing to roll our faction and balance the servers.
If you were a new player deciding which faction to roll on a pvp server but came to these boards first for some insight what conclusion would you walk away with?!

this is entertaining watching people cry when they had/have a choice of rolling on pve servers lullululul.

1 Like

We all knew there was going to be an issue like this.

PvPers will always gravitate to horde for the racials as well as ease of access.

They should take drastic measures but only for the problematic servers. They should breakup the megaservers and then offer transfers if people don’t like it.

Blizzard developed a fix for this problem 15 years ago, It was called “Battlegrounds.” Sadly the classic developers would rather push this game to failure.

How do BG’s fix the problem?

If horde wait 1-2hrs to get match they will spend the downtime roaming around killing .

Alliance don’t pvp as much as horde generally .

I don’t understand this logic. Alliance camps our Light’s Hope FP all the time. This same behavior occurred in Vanilla.

Lol this Desmore clown is hilarious!

“Yeah you know me and all my friends that I totally have battle the horde all the time. We overcome 1:10 numbers disadvantage through being big brain smart… yeah smart. You just need to try more”

They should vote with their dollars and un-sub like the Alliance is.

Vanilla DID not have these INFLATED populations. These servers have whut X3 the vanilla population cap? Making the vanilla imbalance issue three times worse.

Ally pvper here… its bloody awesome. I just wish we had the same great hunting grounds that horde have (menethil/theramore/boats)

A year from now people are going to be happy as a pig in sh** that the server populations were higher when people start dropping like flies. I for one do not want to be on a server with 300 players between horde and alliance.

I never said there wasn’t a problem elsewhere, I just said we’re doing fine.

It’s always funny when someone has a bad pvp experience on a pvp server, then comes here and proceeds to speak as if everyone else has the same problem.

I did not choose a pve server…but i feel the horde in my server are trying really hard to make it a horde only pve server

4 Likes

They’re trying to live by the creed of “Red is Dead”.

1 Like

Just let people xfer from pvp servers to pve servers- grats to Horde, you get the pve servers you want, Alliance get the pve servers they want. It’d be win win and you wouldn’t need to lose thousands more Alliance players that would be playing the game if they could for more than a minute without being camped for hours.

1 Like

This phase seems like a gift to the type of people that get excited from pulling the wings off flies.

4 Likes

You must be new here. PvP has ALWAYS been a godsend to that type of person.