The game has changed

You know, all this might be true… but I couldn’t care less. I’m having more fun with the game than I have since WotLK!

Overall, they did a great job bringing us old content and making it work on new hardware (retrofits are very hard to do!)

These were in vanilla, check patch notes.

Part of Battle .net, not really WoW.

Pretty sure this was also in vanilla, might be wrong.

Not a change to the game, change to Code of Conduct. Thanks to idiot players.
The rest of your complaints Blizzard already addressed when they explained what classic actually is. It is not vanilla, it’s a recreation as close to they can get using what they felt was the most balanced patch cycle.

I dont remember that ever being a thing. I never tried stacking the stam drink with other ones since they are caster and i have no need for them. But i dont recall people being able to do that anyways.

You can’t stack more than two of the dire mail buffs. In vanilla you could do two tribute runs within two hours and get the 200 attack power, stamina and crit buff twice.

Thank god. Hated sending mail to the wrong person.

This is great for blizzards payroll. The amount of tickets that were made because the “guild clown” thought it would be funny to roll on tank gear as a mage and accidentally received the loot.

All the changes were to minimize the annoyances in the game. They didn’t change boss mechanics, they haven’t implemented any class changes. I’m beyond thankful for what Blizzard has done.

They say it’s a bug

The nochanges movement has been a joke for like 2 years now.

Yep, the nochange crowd are a bunch of idiots who think they are special

woah, I had a character named Blackhayate in Vanilla, after the dog in Fullmetal Alchemist.

It doesn’t even use the same engine as the original game.

It feels and plays completely differently. “no changes” is a joke given the way they chose to implement this version.

1 Like

Now you’re just being pedantic. The 6-phase release system was specifically touted by players wanting the most authentic classic possible. Those are the #nochangers.

This will apparently come as a surprise to you, but they are players.

If I remember correctly, there was a definite implication on why LFD will not be implemented into Classic.

This thread is a good read. There might be links there for ya. I just remember this was stickied, but it isn’t anymore. Personally, it should remain stickied: ***EVERYTHING We Definitively Know about Classic***

1 Like

Welcome to two months ago. Yes, this is not Vanilla, it is Classic.

I’ve also found out that if someone /ignores on say X, then the entire characters on that account are also ignored to that person.

I tried to send a tell on an alt after a miscommunication and found out mt alt was ALSO ignored. No way he would’ve known my alts name.

But not specifically them.

The issue isn’t whether they will or won’t add it.

The issue is that # is saying they are the sole reason why it won’t happen.

The no changes crowd are delusional and under some false impression that classic + is an impossible design goal, so they better off not doing anything.

So what? If I simply agree that all the above is true, how does that change anything?

The meme “#nochanges” does not (and never did) mean that Classic was identical to Vanilla. That is obviously impossible.

The meme “#nochanges” has always meant that the goal of Classic was to match Vanilla – both the good and the bad. The goal of Classic was not and is not “to be the best possible MMO”. It means Blizzard will make no changes “to improve the game”.

Never mind the obvious fact the every player has a DIFFERENT idea about what changes would make the game better. NONE of the players are invited to “be a designer! Add YOUR change to Classic”.

Nope, players are not game designers. And Classic is not an invitation for you to become one. That is what “#nochanges” means.

wat. I am part of the #nochanges crowd and 100% support Classic+ servers.

That’s a bad thing, how?..

Well, yea, it’s 2019. Using the old “Friends” list is pretty much outdated. I say friends in quotations cause you can “friend” them without their consent or even have to build a relationship. Hence why i call it a spy list.

:man_shrugging:

Nothing screams immersion like being unable mail a bunch of things at the same time to your friends in a video game, but you can do that in real life. :+1:

Don’t think that’s Blizzard’s fault on that one (Correct me if i’m wrong), people are just offended in general. If i make a guild called “The Blue Space Goat Brothers”, then i would be flagged in an instant cause either the word Blue is offensive, that i assumed the guild’s gender or whatever, or that people have no good taste in music anymore.

Face shifting left, face shifting right, then inhales

:musical_note: I’m a Sooooull Ma- :musical_note: Gets auto censored by YouTube

CRAP!

Yea, this is the only thing that i agree here. It’s already a janky little game, we don’t need it to make it feel unresponsive. I understand why they need to do it, but it does nothing, and i mean nothing to help the game, it only hurts it. Along with Leeway, it just makes Combat annoying when i have lag for no real reason and just make me dread going into Combat, for all the wrong reasons. Also nothing screams Immersion like getting hit a mile away when your running away from a melee only enemy with their butter knife and dying cause reasons. I’m sorry, how is this game immersive again?

Now if only Blizzard adds that to Retail.

Ehh, really it’s that guy’s loss then.

No changes.

Wait, what?