The Forums Are a Cesspool

Well the folks do have a point on that cat mount mess…it was posted do the raid on any difficulty…LFR is one of the difficulties in the list of type of raids…I blame blizzard for that mess…they own it.

3 Likes

I still have memories of Barrens chat spilling into the forums back in 2005…

If anything forums of old quite often got well out of hand.

1 Like

Mostly old stuff but thanks anyway! xd
You’d be surprised how many people think I only do raiding as I mostly like to talk about it and haven’t look at that number.

2 Likes

Can we go on another diatribe about how blizzard hates hunters again? That was amusing. Very much anger!

Better nerf dhs

If you think I’m done, you’re sadly mistaken. Lol.

And people will laugh, blizzard won’t care, and the sun will rise tomorrow. This is a video game.

I am wondering how you have soooo many achievement points and I think I’m connecting the dots here.

1 Like

bold of you to assume the sun will rise tommorow when we don’t have any aztecs to sacrifice blood to help it rise.

1 Like

Oh no, I play the game.

2 Likes

I have a rising sun kick it’ll be ok.

Seems about the same as it’s always been.

If you were around for the water strider thing, you can probably predict how this will go.

But who knows, maybe this time they’ll cave.

I was, doesn’t change the fact I’ll keep bringing stuff up. I did it before I was on the CC and I’ll keep doing it.

Just accepting unfair things isn’t a good mindset.

1 Like

“unfair” that’s going a bit far

3 Likes

Well, I keep getting forum bans when I do that lol.

No, it really isn’t.

We were led to believe the mount would be available to LFR players for 3 months, and then less than a week before the season starts, they tell us that no, it isn’t.

That’s not just unfair, that’s disrespectful and insulting.

9 Likes

Probably because of the way you phrase things. Lol.

What a hill to die on…

5 Likes

“I was promised a pony” vibes

2 Likes

People get big mad when you disagree though and they flag bomb you. Which should be a suspension in and of itself. But by now I know what company I’m dealing with, so I know how it goes.

1 Like