The forsaken lost more than the night elves in BfA

No it isn’t when the abandonment is due to force. If someone snatches something out of my hand versus threatening to shoot me of I don’t give it to them, that’s the same. I’m losing it, being deprived, even if I have some say about how much hurt I receive.

They did stay to defend it, that was the entire battle. They lost. Do you honestly think they could have won?

4 Likes

All the night elves kills are in the maw forever, so ya. I am saying what has been lost not what can be salvaged.

Forsaken have lost their leaders unlike NE, they have less zones then NE, they have alot less characters in game then NE.

So i do not understand why you think NE are in a worse place.

you are implying that the nelfs can still reproduce so we are going to act like make it any less worse? they are dead, the horde killed them.

The forskakens civillians escaped safely, the alliance didn’t kill them.
The forsakens are the ones who eventually will be able to return.
not the nelfs.

The dragons have lost their powers and the dragon aspects are dying. who is the next lizard in the choping block, alextrasa? :dragon_face:
so i doubt they will be even have the power to raise another tree.

1 Like

Yes they can still reproduce, i am not saying what happened was bad or good. Just saying they can reproduce.

Also not all NE were at the tree, they have multipal strong holds through out the world.

I am just saying NE are in a better position to recover then forsaken.

1 Like

How is this supposed to be salvaged?

Sylvanas and Nathanos ascending to the titans of death is not losing them and as I said, I’m sure they will be back after their redemption, or where else should they go?

because Night Elves have lost everything to the horde and then got ignored.

Forsaken played the biggest part in taking everything from the Night Elves (which is a huge victory) and only lost their capital city and temporarily their leaders. Meanwhile their leaders are the strongest beings on Azeroth while Tyrande and Malfurion are complete jokes.

2 Likes

is that really your argument? because of course that forsakens also will find a way.

Elegy:“how many nelfs are left in this world? not enough”.

Press X to doubt.

9 Likes

yes it is, what i am saying is the forsaken are in a worse position then the NE. They lost their leaders, their way to reproduce or repopulate. And their capital.

And i guess you agree that at the moment they can’t reproduce or repopulate their numbers. I do not know what we are going back and forth on.

Saying they will find a way, can be said to anything in wow. “NE numbers are low, they will find a way” for example.

If you still do not agree, I guess we agree to disagree.

They did not lost their civillians to the other faction. the capital was destroyed by themselves and they can still recover it. we cannot say the same about our nelfs bros.

4 Likes

Lol like you care about what happened you just want to use the event to be racist and genocide the horde

2 Likes

and that would be wrong because…

Except they can’t recover because they can’t repopulate.

I am not debating who lost more to the opposing faction or how.

well at least they repopulated something by killing kultirans and nelfs, right?.

and they lost that, when they lost Sylvanas… Bro come on

How about we just send all the Foresaken to the Maw.
Look! And entire Zone just for you.

All Relocated. They’ll be back once the Forsaken relocate to (steal) someone else’s zone.

All the unique Night Elves NPCs? DEAD.
They’re never coming back.

Measurable!
Measured in a Body count.
You can’t say that about the Forsaken.

5 Likes

And here we have a prime example of why Blizzard will keep writing the nonsense they’ve been writing recently.

Thanks guys.

11 Likes

When its a tactical decision, it’s the normal course of war.
Not comparable in the slightest to a spontaneous Genocide of a race.

If you want to consider losses during war time, The Alliance lost 1000x as much as the Horde, who has only GROWN since their war against Azeroth began while the Alliance loses more and more every day.

Incorrect analogy. More Accurate would be comparing someone Firebombing your home vs you Betting you own home in a Gamble, losing the gamble and Firebombing your own home so you both lose out.

They WERE winning. They had the Advantage from the start.
But Sylvannas still planned for the lost and was ready to sacrifice it.

4 Likes

I’m talking about whether Undercity was lost, not comparing the racial losses. A tactical decision when one is losing doesn’t negate that.

Yet you didn’t point out how it is incorrect (probably because it isn’t). Because it was about whether a ‘choice’ in response to violence makes it not a loss. Even in your analogy, yes, it is still a loss. Even if you think it was a deserved loss.

And they still lost. Again, giving something up in the face of force is still a loss.

3 Likes

It’s just a number Blizz pulled from it’s butt. If you’ve the spare time count the NPCs from UC and Teldrassil. Maybe one has more than the other but the point is they’re both all gone. I just sorta presume Teldrassil’s relevant NPCs are hanging out somewhere like the Forsaken ones. But everyone else is what? Nelf Refugee #3421 with the same repetitive dialogue?

If the Maw’s just bleeding with the Forsaken aesthetic and is all about a Forsaken major character - which, they’ll have to either use Voss or invent a new one - then sure I’m fine with that.

And ya know what? Go cry into a new world tree seed. We lost the same amount but unlike you we’re getting nothing. The Forsaken were played as disposable canon fodder the entire expansion even if you were a Forsaken on the rebel side.

We didn’t get some lovely words and hand crafted art depicting Forsaken resilience in their darkest hour - which this has inarguably been second only to the Third War. We didn’t get to win a Warfront. We don’t even get to have the new Undead characters - they’ve all been blatantly on or leaning toward returning to the Alliance.

We lost just as much. Difference is, measurably, we ain’t gained anything yet. I am looking forward to the new customization options though.

6 Likes

Cause racism and genocide is wrong

4 Likes

racism and genocide is wrong… in real life.
are you comparing real life to a videogame?