The forsaken lost more than the night elves in BfA

imagine making someone else losing their house about you.

1 Like

the comment was made in the fact that both the forsaken and the night elves on think about what the loss and not what everyone else loss

1 Like

no it is not, i cant blame anyone for being a drinker after the trainwreck that is bfa. the story has been horrible for most people.

3 Likes

My worry is like the Darkspear instead of getting more development we’re just going to get a newer and shinier undead allied race that’ll steal our thunder for the foreseeable future.

Maybe it’ll be Lightbright Undead or who knows Vampire or Lich alikes from the Shadowlands. But ya know some sorta undead with objectively cooler stuff and hilariously better racials. So then they can just focus on that and claim it’s development by proxy.

3 Likes

dont give them any ideas!

2 Likes

Maybe there aren’t as many forsaken fans as players think.

Maybe they care less.

Maybe they’re afraid for some reason to speak up about their narrative.

But in any case, I’m not going to congratulate horde players for complaining less, while they tell alliance fans to shut up.

6 Likes

PVP is its own bag, and I don’t think that proves anything.

1 Like

It’s a major aspect of the game, and the aspect which has become a meme when it comes to Horde vs Alliance. I’d also be interested to see the numbers on how much Horde merchandise is purchased, and how many popular streamers on twitch play Horde. A few people being very upset about the state of the story elements of the Horde on the Story Forum does not prove “Horde pride is dead” any more than the elements I have listed prove that it is still very much a big thing in the WoW community overall.

1 Like

I think your mistake is in assuming that earlier thread was talking about the people who don’t care about the story. PVP is more like supporters of sports teams, and we all know that even the losingest teams have supporters. (Believe me, I know–I live in Cubs country.)

1 Like

Maybe not, but I take the statement at face value as a general assertion. But even when it comes to the story, your analogy to the losingest teams still having a large fan base I think is good to keep in mind.

stop drinking!

4 Likes

Since Spuddy only comes here when they’re intoxicated, would that make them the “local drunk”?

1 Like

Nelves are like 20% of the alliance, the 2nd most played race on the alliance, 3 most played over all, undead are at the bottom

1 Like

And this proves…?

1 Like

That no matter what happens, forsaken complaining is gonna be less than nelves? Too see true horde complaining blizzard would have to hit belves.

2 Likes

Granted, it’s every single player that cares about the forums. How silly of me.

Forsaken: Invades Night elf woods, massacres everyone in Ashenvale and Darkshore, plagues NE towns, burns alive innocent women and children.
Alliance: Retaliates
Forsaken: Surprised pikachu face

7 Likes

Gilneans lost more than the forsakens in BfA

This is the second time that sylvanas/forsakens destroy their home, they have become homeless
their capital was conquered by their enemies and had forsakens refugees
They have lost their identity by having the character that is supposed to be their next leader saying that the best thing about being a worgen is not being a worgen.

misery loves company iamrite?

6 Likes

In Classic WoW Undead is the most played on Horde because similar to retail and Blood Elves they are the most human looking race available on the Horde. Every Undead in Classic WoW has the same unblemished face as well. People like to say the Alliance is boring because of humans yet the majority of Horde players want to look as human as possible when they play Horde. It’s quite funny.

5 Likes