The forsaken lost more than the night elves in BfA

Yep but she wont, and if she does it’ll be the xpac after shadowlands lol what about no faction stuff do these forums not understand about

In that case hopefully it’s Shandris we’re teaming up with while Tyrande does a lot of screaming and ranting from the sidelines.

1 Like

Honestly I can count the number of relevant kaldorei on one hand

Tyrande whisperwind
Malfurion Stormrage
Shandris Feathermoon
Maiev Shadowsong
Illidan Stormrage

Honorable mention to Jared Shadowsong, who is forgettable even when he’s on screen.

What’s really depressing is that the Gnomes have nearly as many, and that’s not counting best dragon.

The night Elves really need to start doing it or their prospects are much worse than the Forsaken’s ever were. Are they even fertile more than once a decade?

I guess what I’m saying is yes, it’ll probably be Shandris.

To be fair, the Forsaken have so few relevant characters that we had to let them borrow some Night Elves for the Darkshore Warfront, and even now it’s starting to look like we’ll be getting them back.

I’m pretty sure Blood Elves are winning on the number of characters they have around, though.

6 Likes

I think night elves and the Alliance are better off without the weepy character that existed for pure pathos and emotional manipulation. Just as the Horde are better off without the demented “pssh…somethin personnel…Malf…” character that existed just for manufactured grievances and died in the Horde short story. I was saddened to learn they’re both back.

I would love an opportunity to end her once and for all.

1 Like

I’ll let you answer yourself:

because she will be redeemed

Maybe not in Ardenweald, but it should happen in Azeroth some time (Ashenvale).

They have a lot on paper but in practice they don’t really do anything. Like I just had to Google Halduron’s name because I don’t think I’ve seen him since Zul’Aman. And as for Rommath I swear to God I haven’t seen him cast a spell one time. It’s pretty much just Lor’Themar and Liadrian.

I find it really disappointing the magical angle of the Belves has withered and possibly died now that the Nightborne are here. Seriously Blood Mages were so cool in WC3 and they’re barely a thing anymore. Feel like I’m just poking the Belves with a stick going “C’mon. Do Phoenix stuff”.

11 Likes

The opinions expressed change depend on what character I post under.

Not the rp forums

2 Likes

No… but the characters do influence my opinions as much as I do theirs.

How many are there… I’d like to see how wildly different these opinions get.

4 Likes

Lots, but they don’t all get equal time.

2 Likes

Darn tootin we don’t!

1 Like

Perhaps a more equitable arrangment needs to be made.

1 Like

That would presume that she’d be able to divide. Counting is still an issue for most Kaldorei.

1 Like

It’s a rather heated topic.

1 Like

Which tends to steal more than it’s share of attention.

1 Like

Wrote a story once about encountering three other versions of myself. It wasn’t pretty.

3 Likes