The Flask Market is Nearly Dead

Give it a month, it’ll be in once Blizzard realizes that low pop servers can’t form dungeon groups and their queue problems won’t be fixed period.

I hate to break it to you but even back in the day most servers had flasks selling for cheap due to wrath herbs being so easy to come by.

Yeah he doesn’t understand flasks were not a profit center in WOTLK. He is stuck in Classic. He is lacking the critical profession informations.

Just so you know, there are zero low pop servers right now, the lowest is medium. Moreover, I play on these servers, we’re doing just fine. Please do not use us as pawns for RDF. Also, please stop derailing the thread. The thread is about flasks, NOT RDF.

Not many professions were high gold making back then just because you literally get mats so easily in wrath… for example Saronite veins are legit everywhere in icecrown due to how big the zone is so things like elemental mats were not big money besides fire.

The thread is about boxes that didn’t exist in wrath, RDF did in fact exist in wrath and it should exist now. You’re inability to comprehend this is like a child not comprehending the response of NO in a store with candy.

And it’s not about RDF, glad we could clear that up.

1 Like

He’s not incapable of comprehending. The guy you are replying to is a dedicated forum troll who does not actually play the game. He measures his parses by seeing how far he can troll without getting banned. The only way to deal with this clown is to ignore. He’s well known around here.

2 Likes

Definitely incapable, which is why he can’t get women in his life beyond his mother.

Feel free to make your own thread about RDF to cry in so it can be closed by the mods… Stop hijacking other threads.

Stop caring about flasks you can’t make money from then.

I don’t think you read any of this thread…

“The horseriding market is dead”

Holy moly you are some kind of special XD

Oh I did, the complaint is about OP can’t make money off flasks because of bags that never existed to begin with. Life sucks so toughen up buttercup because life will kick you in the face until there isn’t anything left, if we can’t have RDF then you guys get to suffer with boxes that shouldn’t exist.

Then why did you reply to me about the topic? Is your mouse aim that bad?

Doesn’t work both ways, you want boxes removed, we want RDF, if one has to suffer with changes that shouldn’t have been made then both should suffer. I for one like these lil boxes because they give me ore for BS.

Mate you are just making yourself look even more uhhh… questionable.

Oh darn I guess I’ll have to live with no RDF and free flasks…What a terrible situation…

/sarcasm

1 Like

Undesired changes yes? OP hates these boxes because they give free flasks, therefore its an undesired change yes?