The feldrake will go the way of the slime cat

We don’t need a recolor of a mount, especially the TCG ones that have had their look for years. The community hates recolors. Just look at the reactions from WoD and forward with those mounts. TCG mounts don’t need recolors because everyone recognizes them already. And the TCG game is no longer around. So the chance of people getting a mount they want right now is in a loot box of random mounts.

This is a far better option because it’s rewarding people for engaging with the community instead of wasting all that time and effort on a loot box that “may” give you the mount you’re looking for. And the loot cards right now are going for far more in cash, and people aren’t event getting the cards in some of those buys because the cards to them are worthless. They only want the code.

We lack community events, and this is something that gives the community to engage and participate in.

1 Like

i’ve never seen anyone on a feldrake, always the rooster, the ghost cast thing, or blizzard bear.

this is a streamer event not a community event

would be cool if they actually put something in game for people to do to go get it, but they’re just recycling old stuff and saying “hey go simp a streamer to get our engagements up”

sh even “get this mount when u hit max level in DF”

it’s a great mount.

kinda love how easy it is to get.

1 Like

did u completely forget about the part where i got it in mop when it was cheap and that i barely have any mounts so its obviously not a subject im too worried about?

im just giving opinions on the topic cuz its new and i think people crying at collectors for enjoying rare things are mostly just jealous, bored forum heroes.

The vibes of it being the mount that takes you into CoT. You get it a few years after CoT is introduced. It’s perfect. It makes me feel like time traveling

The community is more than just a forum board and a mmo game. People like watching streamers too. There’s nothing wrong with watching streamers.

i mean its kinda weird they want u to watch them during launch instead of actually playing the game

its an obvious thing to drive up their engagement numbers on twitch lol its not an actual benefit to the real in game community

WoW is not the first MMO to support streamers. FF14 has done similar events for community promotions.

1 Like

yeah, i think it’s pretty odd they decide to give us a flying mount that no one can use for at least a year (if not longer).

I mean, if you never unsub, why aren’t you paying 6 months at a time? You get the mount anyway, so where’s the disrespect to regular subscribers? I agree that there should be an option to buy a year at a time at $5/month discount (following the $1 discount per 3 months, plus a bonus $1 cuz you’re buying a damn year long sub). Even Xbox gives you a bonus month for turning on auto pay. And you can just turn off autopay, put in another code, and get another free month. That said, paying $13/month vs $15/month is basically getting a free month, so 2 free months a year isn’t exactly nothing, we’re just already used to it.

It could also lessen the server load. More people watching instead of playing means shorter queues. I’ll just have twitch playing on my phone and ignore it while playing.

I have over 400 mounts in game. I use Invisible, Yak, Sandstone Drake, and Sky golem on 95% of my toons. The other 5% is class mounts for DK/Pally/Lock and the 2 seater RAF rocket when size is a factor.

Only if you derive your self-worth from the approval of others.

2 Likes

Here i figured it was more for the +1 and the “Thank god i never have to run that raid/dungeon again” feeling.

thats not true at all

It is though. I enjoy mounts based on their appearance and how they vibe with my characters aesthetic. What other people have is meaningless to me, and should be meaningless to you too.

2 Likes

why u applying what YOU like to everyone else?

i got plenty of rare collectible things that are in my office that nobody sees but me. they dont get shown off, not telling anyone to come see them to validate me, u just dont understand them. doesnt mean it has anything to do with other ppl

same deal with rare mounts

It literally does though lol

1 Like

That’s probably a good thing.

The fact that people were paying 3.5k for it is silly.

I look forward to a 99.99% drop in it’s value like the rest of the NFT market lol.

1 Like