The feldrake will go the way of the slime cat

no one will use it or care about it after months and months of debating that its such a good idea that everyone has it.

33 Likes

inb4 someone lies and says “no guys i swear i use slime cat all the tiem!!!”

3 Likes

I think interest in the slime cat fell off when people saw its model, which is nice but not really cute.

14 Likes

The appeal of most mounts is their rarity - Giving everyone in the game a rare mount makes collecting any rare mount feel pretty pointless.

28 Likes

The “slime cat” doesn’t fly.

6 Likes

Just like the Riding Turtle in WoD.

6 Likes

This is a part of why retail is so bad now. Mounts arent rare, and if they are you can just get a recolour for minimum effort like killing a rare once. Unfortunately blizzard caters to this audience these days.

14 Likes

I would if it flew. I use it on the ground all the time. Is that what you wanted?

1 Like

6 Likes

So in other words the same as now, I never see anyone using it as like most other mounts it just sits in their collection collecting dust…

11 Likes

My favorite mount is the Thundering Jade Cloud Serpent

6 Likes

Crab Mount

Checkmate

4 Likes

Everyone that didn’t already get a TCG mount assumes anyone that has one spent crazy gold or real money on them, which just isn’t true.

3 Likes

ya they used to sell for like 100k in and after MoP

and even now you can get them under gold cap.

there are plenty of rarer items from before then that people couldnt get and have no way of getting at all that no one ever cries about

No one wants to answer, why does the twitch drop need to be a TCG item and not something new? Why would it be wrong to just make a new item? Literally everyone leveled a DK in classic to get that new mount.

12 Likes

To me it’s the fact that it doesn’t fly, if it flied then I would 100% use it all the time as my new main mount. Similar to fallen charger I really like both mounts, yet due to limitations that simply should be nonexistent, you can’t fly with either. In which non flying mounts when you have the second part of pathfinder, and especially in DF due to dragon riding, means any nonflying mount is useless.

1 Like

I use the slime cat all the time. I have a few Leper Gnome alts that it fits perfectly.

1 Like

cuz people care more about laughing at people that collect things than they do the thing they’re actually getting out of it.

and then all the streamers are pushing it because they’re gonna make bank off if it, so all their simps are going to fight the good fight for them

4 Likes

I think everyone would have been happy with a new mount or even a drake recolor. Giving away TCG loot just upsets older collectors by handing out a rare mount for free that will become more ubiquitous than store mounts.

9 Likes

For me it was the run animation being mixed up with the bear’s.

1 Like