Charizard is an overrated salamander, anyway :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Blastoise is the real MVP. :dracthyr_crylaugh:

got that too

and a 1st edition grey stamp pikachu

:sunglasses:

shining charizard is my only grail card i dont have

Sorry Iā€™m late :popcorn:

2 Likes

Rarity is what incurs value to people. You donā€™t see gold everywhere and thatā€™s why itā€™s so special to own a gold ring or attain a gold necklace. Same with diamond.

Thereā€™s reason for things to have value and without rarity the item in question will lose itā€™s luster. Gold is just a metal, itā€™s rarity is the only reason why itā€™s a precious one. But something that is rare should not be so inconceivably unnattainable.

3 Likes

I could not care less about that. lol

I have plenty of fairly rare mounts but my favourite ones arenā€™t rare at all.

Heck, one of my favourite flying mounts is the helicopter. haha

Anywayā€¦ the fel drake is ugly and I do not care. Not watching their garbage on twitch.

3 Likes

My favorite ground mount is my Black War Mammoth. Been riding Stevey since I got him in Wrath and itā€™s stupid easy to get now.

I personally of late use my classic mounts in retail.

the glider is not obnoxious sized for a ground only run in say bgā€™s. and it flies where I can fly. so a nice 2 for 1 deal there.

and it trolls those who feel a need to rant about having to buy Wrath DE to get it. Icing on the cake there.

I also use dk proto one too. the bitter irony mount. its 1000 times better than slime kitty and didnā€™t needed fated raid runs. Got it for literally making a classic dk which was gonna happen anyway. I in fact had the dk made and was leveling her lol

1 Like

Slime cat is ugly and not at all comparable. Feldrake is going on my favorites with all my other dragon mounts for Dragonflight. So when I go around other parts of Azeroth or after they open regular flying in the Dragon Isles, I can use my dragons.

Staying thematic.

2 Likes

This, and it is way too small.

I voted for slime cat but I take it back! I vote for the tree now.

1 Like

Well, it is a non flying mount so yeah trash!

1 Like

I may use it more in dragon flight in areas that if Iā€™m just going up the road, I donā€™t need to hop on the dragon or something.

good. if you spend 3k dollars on a mount you are cringe

I wish I had that kind of money laying around.

Like 3k gets you so much stuff.

1 Like

the amount of people that have this mount that spent anywhere near 3k on it is much smaller than the people who just got it either normally or through a reasonable gold price a few expansions ago lol

certain things appreciate in value. cant complain about that happening every time it does. collectbiles especially.

Rarity means absolutely nothing to me, my only concerns are:

1. Does it look good?
  2. Does it match my theme/transmog?

If yes to both questions then I use it if I can get it, otherwise I donā€™t.

2 Likes

i think most people probably feel this way, which is why it doesnt make sense to not just like tweak the color or name of the mount A LITTLE BIT to separate the OG from the new one

best of both worlds

or, even just give the new one a totally updated 2022 model so it doesnt look like its from 2010

Kinda crazy when u think that someone probably spent 3.5k$ on that mount LOL.

my mount now

i feel like most ppl that have it definitely did not spend that much on it and those that did probably dont care too much about $3.5k

1 Like