The Fallen Protectors @ Siege of Orgrimmar

Alright guys I found a work around for those of you that can’t nuke (like me) unfortunately for this to work you have to skip the encounter. So when you walk through the door and see the fallen protectors do not engage them. Instead run to the left where your blocked off from moving into the next zone by the white billowing stuff. On the side furthest from the door where the white stuff connects to the rocks, you can jump up on those rocks and over the white stuff and bypass the encounter.

Nvm Norushen is also bugged

Yeah, I’m assuming Norushen needs Cho there to proc their little convo before the encounter, and hes stuck at the protectors until you kill them.

I really don’t like this part. Currently, we do not have a workaround or resolution.

Sounds like they have no idea how it broke and no idea how to fix it. The heck did they do?

This doesn’t make sense to me… They are aware of the issue but currently do not have a work around or resolution? What are they doing then? I agree with the person above. Having to find a loophole to speak to someone live is a joke. It is practically impossible to contact Blizzard now days. They either need to hire a team to take care of all the forum posts and work through them efficiently or create some way of contacting them rather than us sitting here with no knowledge of what they’re doing to resolve the issue. It’s a pretty horrible system. If I didn’t communicate at my job I would get fired. Blizzard… you have a lot of people here that are kind of just sitting around waiting. If you are aware of the issue please help us understand that you are actually doing something to resolve it. I love Blizzard and I always will so do not mistake this for hate mail, but we need to be heard. Posting forums and waiting around hoping for the best is no way to support your paying customers.

4 Likes

The dialogue has nothing to do with it, stop telling people to wait for it. It’s bugged, weird how a boss in SOO would be affected by whatever they changed but it’s still broken. Blizzard has admitted they don’t even check the forums so it’s good people have reported it in game, all us posting does is let each other know it’s still broke

Still broken AF.

Just for anyone as stupid as I am, I waited for them to go berserk thinking maybe they wouldn’t do add stages while enraged but they still go into their add stages and they’re still bugged even in berserk, gg blizzard

I’ve gotten it to work on one toon since Tuesday…
I’ve got sun to function properly a couple of times but NEVER Rook… I have single target nuked the crap out of just him and nope he freezes…
I have tried every combo from auto attacking one at a time it doesn’t matter… the dialogue trick has Never worked for me

I’m having this problem right now. He Softfoot is still alive and no matter how many times I “kill” him, he becomes unattackable and heals to 30%. The others are entirely inactive, can’t even target them.

I’m on this right now and it’s still bugged. I thought I was just doing the fight wrong

Same issues here. Fight in unkillable right now.

Hope that this might be fixed before the reset is fading . : (

Yep can confirm this.
I just went in on mythic to do my weekly run of this and they are definitely bugged

Bugged for me as well :confused: guess shoulder attempts will have to wait till next week…

Just encountered this today, can’t seem to finish the fight as He Softfoot doesn’t seem to die. Sometimes Sun Tenderheart will also continuously revive. Hope it gets fixed!

Experienced this last night. Very annoying.

I am having the same problem as well, but only on mythic. I was able to kill this boss on normal and heroic today without any issue. There is a way to reset the boss, if you jump onto the rock platform beneath Lorewalker Cho and wait for He Softfoot to join you, if you are looking at Cho then jump off the platform to your left into the crack. He will try to follow you and that will reset it but nothing seems to work in killing this boss at least on mythic right now.

Yeah my gf and I have been trying resetting and re-trying with several methods at least ten times, and nothing works. This bug is still here.

having this same problem…seriously blizzard, a 178 post bug and you havent fixed it by now? WTF!!!

2 Likes

I love being told by GMs that they cant do anything, and to post on the forums because thats what get the most attention. I78 posts isn’t enough to get attention I guess.

3 Likes