The Fallen Protectors @ Siege of Orgrimmar

@Uuna

You’ve grown up.

You’ve filled out.

just did it on heroic. popped a strength potion and aoed them down quick

Still bugged for me

yep still bugged i just want the dino as a pet haha

This has been working for YEARS. How did they manage to break this? I literally ran this just last week…

5 Likes

Bugged here too. Tried to do some of the fixes but can’t get them to work. Not sure how it broke on a reset.

I doubt Blizzard even knows this is an issue right now being as how the devs never check the forums and Blizzard fired pretty much all of their CMs.

4 Likes

Tried it again on my warrior. I had some hope with getting Sun to 1HP and no longer getting stuck in her intermission phase. Then Rook to 1hp hoping it will trigger the kill after HE gets to 1hp. . but all attempts basically bug out once Rook goes into his intermission phase, despite every boss having 1HP, still bugs out leaving no way to complete the fight.

Not that it helps that much, but you can reset the fight if you act as though you’re trying to jump back up the platform. When Softfoot chases you, it eventually resets if you just keep jumping up.

1 Like

https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/000227324 hopefully it will be fixed soon, talked live to support (had to make a crash report to get the live chat) and it’s so annoying that you have to find a workaround to actually speak to someone live now, or wait like 3 days for a response which is totally ridiculous.

8 Likes

Yeah. Can confirm these guys are super bugged. Rook doesn’t spawn anything other than Misery. Sun only spawned one of the adds, Only He worked properly.

Really sad that you can’t progress past these guys because of this. Even if you try and kill things super slow.

Same issue here!

Just tried it on Executus with my bf, still bugged :S

Deathwing, also bugged. Been trying since yesterday and it just bugs on He Softfoot. He keep reviving and the other two never become targetable again.

same issue, never had this problem before.

1 Like

I tried on multiple toons to solo it, all of them are stuck on second boss and it’s the same bug, only the one boss is active.

Bugged for me also. Thought it was just me sucking on mythic since it was my first time soloing it on that difficulty so after 26 attempts switched to heroic and same bugged occurred on there too.

Same thing here guys. Last one I did was on sunday. BTW did 4 runs. Today could not pass the 2nd boss…

It’s Friday night and I’m having the same problem. I was having the problem on my warrior this morning also. He is 120 and 402 geared. I ran it on heroic with him and ended up doing dragon roar which instantly killed all three of them, but that is the only way to get past it seems. Mega damage to all three all at once.

Blizzard, fix this.

1 Like