The Fallen Protectors @ Siege of Orgrimmar

same issue here.

Same problem here, I stopped trying, very annoying.

The transmog set I want most is from this place, so it’s quite a bummer. Super weird when (mostly) stable old content suddenly becomes unplayable.

2 Likes

I have found the solution to this 110% I am a warrior lvl 116

wait for Dialogs is a MYTH, it does not work.

1. no AoE in start.
  2. Sun and Rock they bug the fight if the enter any phase.
  3. Kill chick while she is casting (so she does not enter any phase)
    2.1 you will know you succeed because she will try to heal herself.
    2.2 Start kill he slowly and go beyond phase 1 (50%) then phase 2 (25%) leave it at 25%.
  4. Leave Rock at 75% and WAIT until he is casting SOMETHING, so he cannot enter any phase.

While Rock is casting (either the kick tornado or the punches), pop all your CDs and kill 3 at the same time.)

Worked for me today in Heroic.

The secret is NOT leave Rock or Sun enter the phase, that is only accomplished by kill them while the are casting something.

If you try to kill sun, but she enters any phase, go to reset.

1 Like

That just sounds like way too much work to try and do perfectly especially when you run the raid on 12 characters a week. Not to mention a lot of us are needing to run mythic which makes burning Rook and killing them all evenly at just the right time even harder to do. Especially with alts. Blizzard just needs to fix this and it doesn’t look like that will be happening anytime soon.

3 Likes

Tried this strat and Rook still bugged for me, unfortunate that it hasnt been fixed yet

Still bugged as of 5/25/2019 3:45 p.m central time (MYTHIC) same ol stuff rest get stuck and He Softfoot just remains in a never ending loop. (Def A BUG) i can smash it eazy enough on heroic and lower (speed kill mondo fire burst your face flesh off type stuff).

Maybe make them just share a health pool and require 1 to die for it to end in legacy mode,IDK,just spitballi'n .

OR maybe just put a skip in on mythic if it would take to long to fix,at least then you could still farm most all of it till the fix pops off.

3 Likes

Just tried today in mythic again, it worked (second try).

If you think THIS is too much work, you need to re-validate your perspective about your life in general.

Could do it easily on any difficulty before but having the same issue as everyone else now.

As someone that repeatedly ran Zul Gurub solo at 80 to farm High Priest Thekal for over a year when very few classes could do so (Bears, Warriors, and maybe hunters I think) and it took actual skill to complete the fight successfully - if you dont have anything helpful to say, just make yourself scarce please.

Your method (and the method upthread) does not work consistently as He very easily keeps bugging out.

4 Likes

same here, cant do it on mythic

While we are at it, the aim on Galakras Cannons also bug out more often than not.

8 Likes

Can someone translate this into better english? I’ve tried this like every different way and Sun still goes into her bubble no matter how low I get her before trying to nuke them all.

Its a bug thats causing the adds to not spawn properly so in the systems eyes you have not killed the adds to switch to next phase, the only one that is working properly is He Softfoot.

1 Like

I’ve also been doing this for a few months, four times/week. It is broke this week. Doesn’t work in Mythic or Heroic.

1 Like

Thanks for starting this topic. This bug is new as of this week. I was farming them on 4 different toons last week without any issues. I tried to kill them fast, then I tried to draw the fight out longer, and nothing seems to work. It is annoying if all of your hearthstones are on cooldown.

I bet this was going to be the week I got my Dark Shaman set too. :frowning:

WE should be ONE shotting Mythic MoP raid bosses by now,soooooooooo glad we got world scaling in game it has done nothing but good things,not one single thing bad has happend to the old fun things we used to do this has not been an issue since they started Scaling/Squishing/Templates thanks,Hey maybe make Hogger rerelavant to lvl 60 or make it to where i can’t farm low lvl dunns for loot and mog while i Q for current lvl ones (i can no longer farm classic dunns while i q for classic dunns because of scaling,it is just 1 of the thing’s that makes me mad about that garbage sht) ,OH and while they are at it they should remove all rpg aspects and destroy proffs with tf/ wf AND one more thing i hope they do is take 3 ta 4 of my gear slots and set the loot for it and not let me do a damn thing to it but collect tokens to unlock ability’s that should be base line or that wer removed during the whole “WoD an on De-ph-uckel” as long as they do that then i have no complaints.

1 Like

Ok I’ve got the resolution

Single Target Dmg Only<<
Get He to 20ish%
Get Rook roughly to 68% and stop (any further he goes into phase)
Get Sun rougly to 68% and stop (any further he goes into phase)
Wait til Sun casts Calamity
Swifty 1shot macro and kill Sun (You can still hit her as she goes into phase)
Finish He
Try to swifty one shot Rook
WIN! took me like 10-15 tries.

I was worried that this was a me only problem as i couldnt finish this boss on mythic this week but it seems that alot of people are having the same issue so hopefully this will be fixed soon so i can go back to tusks farming