The faction imbalance is going to strangle this game

You really have no idea what you’re talking about, you’re just making yourself look silly.

1 Like

And we can disagree. I respect that you are civil about it.

I have my opinions and you have yours, they can differ. It’s all good.

I find Ion’s changes and direction to be outright puzzling all the way to borderline clueless. If you enjoy them then I am happy for you. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That will be a tricky issue of perception. I can imagine if people were to do more alliance centric media that can helpm the constant complaints arent helpful. You can only scream there is a problem so often before ot ceases holding meaning to others.

This statement only works in his favor though because people are transferring in droves, you would only have a valid point if they weren’t.

They are transferring en masse, and it certainly isn’t for “no reason”.

4 Likes

And not because they want to either.

3 Likes

Yet he is the lead and that sets the tone in the workplace.
Imagine the factions as political parties. Now imagine the party you hate is the one in charge but they say not to worry, they’re going to represent you, too.
Would you believe them?
Really?

2 Likes

Yeah, because that’s how the developers view the factions while they’re at work busying developing the game and all.

Developers have to consider both factions, it is antithetical to their work to do work for one and ignore the other.

1 Like

Certainly not in the same capacity one would normally chose their faction based on.

At this late stage, its generally more of an evaluation along the lines of “I’d like to play the faction that gets to play the game”, as apposed to “the faction with x or y property”.

4 Likes

The one political party claims to work for both parties, too. Would you trust them?

3 Likes

General impressions…the alliance population to me currently is mostly alts playing for story and doing general collecting or unlocks right now. The significant endgame community has either quit or factions swapped/refocused on their horde alts. The endgame community is not as separated as the forums make it out to be. Due to past dev choices and or actions left ignored it is what the current environment is right now.
Spending time on forums calling people lazy/casuals and whatever will change nothing when majority of the community do their harder content on one side and have alts on the other, people are numb to them.
Thrid party faction pop pages are useless…they do not show account vs character and can’t say which is doing endgame content via account or separate the story alts/AH alts/bank alts. It will progressively get worse follow 8.3 up until the expansion launches then anything is possible, but solely dependent on development side choices.

11 Likes

Please don’t take this wrong but I’m happy that the Alliance is the dominant force SOMEWHERE.
Doubly glad that it includes a bonus to further put them ahead.
It’s like that one spot on Earth is consolation for Alliance gameplay everywhere else.

6 Likes

Your example doesnt work because this isnt a republic but a dictatorship.
One which relies on making ml money.
Seriously, why would blizzard want to lose half its revenue by alienating half its player base?

Common sense man.

1 Like

That is rather petty to be bonest. No other way to take it.

1 Like

Cause they sure have taken care of the Alliance so far… do we still exist as a faction?

4 Likes

Maybe if you looked at what you had, instead of what you didn’t, you’d realize Blizzard bends over backwards for you.

Or are you one of those people who saw Cata as a loss for Alliance?

1 Like

It’s so bad that even Ion sees the faction imbalance as a “serious problem”. The fact that you can’t just tells me that you aren’t even being honest with yourself.

8 Likes

Ah yes, because I do not agree with you, I am being dishonest. That’s just a veiled ad hominem.
Sorry Thanastasia, people view things differently from you.
If you want the Alliance to compete in Raids and M+ more, maybe you should participate yourself.

1 Like

No it’s because you ignore any points you disagree with. Either Ion is correct or he isn’t.

3 Likes

You haven’t brought any points period. Let alone, you are complaining about an issue that you do not participate in, you are literally the problem you are complaining about currently.

Clearly I disagree dude. Dudette.