The Evolution of Creative Content in World of Warcraft

if this doesn’t end with unique class specific new armor design tier sets we will riot.

5 Likes

Who said anything about coaxing people to leave? As someone who has multiple accounts with active subscriptions I was calling out that they communicate after the community made a stink about it. That isn’t respect. That is DAMAGE CONTROL.

Like for real there is no implication that I was quitting or asking others to quit in any of my posts I am pretty sure you’re here to argue for the sake of arguing.

I called out how you as a paying customer shouldn’t be okay with communication after the fact and at the very minimum this is a “please don’t leave” gesture by blizzard.

You seem to really have a hard time with reading comprehension or just like those twitter mobs really good at twisting words to mean something they don’t.

Again enjoy defending your corporation while it gives you little crumbs.

31 Likes

Confirming they’re not touching transmog basically closes the book and as far as I’m concerned anyone who still talks about this issue is a neckbeard.

11 Likes

This should’ve been communicated a month ago. What you guys are doing is understandable but the playerbase has been running amok with speculation because there was no communication about any of this.

Communicate early and often. Be clear with what you’re saying. Alot of this backlash could’ve been avoided.

9 Likes

buff death knights

6 Likes

this needs to include more rp clothing , these rp servers and players have had nothing in years.

24 Likes

You didn’t know we are like management and can punch down!

1 Like

give males some of the ridiculously slutty pants only females have access to.

Also it’s different to wear something like an open shirt or a harness compared to just nothing, and most of them are just outdated at this point.

Which is to say: Remember the bfa Nightelf Sentinel armor? We need, alongside our incubus overlords.

4 Likes

Nobody cares. Literally some fanatical leftist demand for changes nobody ask for. What a jokes this company is trying to lick their boot.

63 Likes

Or more like they wanted to make an official statement that they TRANSLATE into the major languages of WoW’s player base and wanted to make it as clear as possible for all parties involved.

A quick check says the french version of WoW also has this same exact post just 22 minutes ago. So this isnt a one and done thing and probably does take time.

1 Like

I’d actually strongly prefer that Blizzard allow a decent amount of time to pass before making an official statement. This allows them to read everyone’s feedback and appropriately address us on the issue instead of going gung-ho on us.

This is a useful skill for anyone, regardless of it being an individual or a company, think and observe the situation before you speak.

Find some peace bro and focus on the real issues within the game. This is not the hill you wanna die on.

8 Likes

Same.

They’re not messing with my transmog, they’re addressing a bunch of issues in 9.1.5, and they’re adding more customization options.

I didn’t even know half the stuff they’re changing even existed before people faked outrage about it.

7 Likes

Not respectful to whom? There are many women on the forums who find these changes rather distasteful. I won’t speak for them because they are more than capable of doing so themselves.

What I will speak to is the dishonesty in this statement because if these changes are meant to be “respectful of women” as these changes target mostly female forms of expression, then by changing said representations you are, imo, being exceedingly disrespectful of women in general.

68 Likes

Holy crud. They went and did it. Thanks Blizz! More Demon customizations are welcome.

This will really trigger some people, especially in PvP.

As always, Warlocks reap rewards from the chaos in the world.

4 Likes

Is there any chance that we can get the armors that only look skimpy on women to also look skimpy on men? Maybe allow both men and women to pick whether they want the skimpy or more covering version of an armor?

12 Likes

Incubus for Warlocks, you say? Time to roll a Warlock.

7 Likes

A graceful smile can hide a forked tongue.

Welcome addition, we’ll see what happens.

lmao.

3 Likes

You better add this in tbc as optional i s2g I am tired of my succubus moaning all the time.

give me the demon goat boys, Blizzard. (satyr)

1 Like

none of the people faking outrage knew about those things either

7 Likes

It’s a puritan devolution that was spurned on by your colleagues’ lack of control and decency.

Sub runs out on Nov. 22 and none of these changes from your blue-haired friends will fix that.

63 Likes