The Evolution of Creative Content in World of Warcraft

Explain to us how it’s a “punch down” joke that you had to put bunny ears on characters at least level 18 and how changing it to level 20 fixes that.

55 Likes

Yes. Thongs and all to pair with other revealing pieces the ladies have. Nipple piercings and speedos etc.

6 Likes

Still havent addressed their employees though.

30 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

26 Likes

Blizzard makes plenty of changes on the PTR before they tell us and then when they’re further along they let us know what their agenda is. It’s only really bad when they make changes and don’t say anything at all.

i don’t think that means what you think it does…

63 Likes

Leaving because you dislike the current gameplay systems in place is fair, and I’ve been very vocal about my disdain for the current PvP system on the PTR sub megathread about PvP gear.

If you want to coax people into leaving because they changed a piece of text in the game, you won’t be missed. You’re the equivalent of the loud minority twitter mobs.

Hope you find some peace bro.

8 Likes

Excellent choices while your game rots away.

93 Likes

Thank you, so much :sob:

4 Likes

Absolute clown fiesta. Out of all the things to worry about.

107 Likes

Me to my Incubus

4 Likes

YES! I AM SO HAPPY TO SEE THIS! I was hopeful that them adding in male NPCs in those areas recently rather than removing things was a good sign. This is a change I’m really happy to see ^^

8 Likes

So, all of the Succubi rumors about why the Incubi never appeared will be retconned?

5 Likes

Whether I agree with everything you’re doing or not, I appreciate the communication.

Also please add a toy that are similar to the corgi goggles where it turns the women into fruit baskets. Then I’ll know you guys still have a sense of humor.

Also, polymorph fruit roulette.

34 Likes

Men deserve Plate-kini’s too.

14 Likes

What’s the over-under for “Mentions Cube Crawls in the first six minute of his next youtube video”?

3 Likes

I’m glad there is an official statement about transmog but it will probably do little to quell the doomsayers around here.

3 Likes

More censorship! brace yourselves, rated 8+ is on the way guys, adult jokes are no longer allowed.

65 Likes

good now all the doomsaying about skimpy mogs going away can end

7 Likes