The Dwarf Lounge

I was only being facetious when I said I was disappointed. You don’t have anything to be ashamed of. Stuff happens, and you learn from it.

1 Like

Pretty sure it stars out all but the last 4 of your credit card, meaning that they can’t pull that info from your account. That along with the steps you’ve already taken means that you should be good to go again.

I think you’re right actually. Thanks for understanding Vad, really appreciate it.

It’s alright Fenshire, it was incredibly stupid and naive.

This is a place of drinking, fellowship, and forgetting poor choices and bad decisions. If my understanding of your legends are correct, this is exactly why Greatfather Winter blessed your kind with ale.

Now drink, before I crush the blueberry elf’s skull!

3 Likes

Hahaha

:beers:

On a last note, the email account itself is strictly WoW, and shares nothing important, so, that in itself is a bit of luck, right?

2 Likes

Spits out drink and dives under a table

4 Likes

Hey Pharsalus. Wish you happiness in what comes next for ya. I’ve enjoyed reading your posts. It’s a shame to lose another dwarf, but I totally understand your reasons and don’t blame you in the least.

*raises tankard of ale :beer:

1 Like

Cheers, mate, sorry to see you go. You’ll be missed.

Just had to leave that, to lighten the mood…

3 Likes

Comedy at it’s finest. Gotta love the classic Muppet Show!

1 Like

That is awesome and I so love it! It’s a very fitting name for a dwarf. :smiley:

Seconded for rogue. The swiping cakes is highly amusing. A friend of mine and I RP a bit of our characters and part of Thorland’s background is he’s been to jail. If it ever comes up he says it was for stealing pie. The pie changes each time too. lol

Awesome!!

Hale my orcish friend! That’s a fine mog ya got there. Thanks for the beer and pork chops. Two of my favorites!

*wonders if that was a real elf skull
*puts it out of his mind and goes back to eating and drinking

Poor lad. This entire thing will make him much stronger in the long run.

*laughs hysterically

*raises tankard

No bueno. :frowning: If there’s one thing I learned from a very close friend of mine. You can do everything right and still get nailed. :angry:

Well said!!

Oh this Elven lad be the best!

Thank ye folks for the fun read!

2 Likes

One final note guys. In the coming days, what signs should I look out for?

Hey Dvärgak. I read through the thread you made regarding what happened. Again, really sorry to hear my fellow dwarf. It can happen to the best of us. As far as what to look out for?

Just keep an eye on your credit card and bank account. Log in from time to time and make sure any transactions are ones you actually did. If it was only your credit card, which I believe it was, that should be it. You could even call them and give them a heads up. Hope this helps and gives you some reassurance.

Now eat drink and be merry!!
:beer::beers::meat_on_bone::poultry_leg::cut_of_meat::hamburger::fries::pizza::hotdog::pretzel::stew::green_salad::bread::taco::burrito::fried_egg:
Wait a second! How did a :green_salad: get in there?
*hands :green_salad: to Bladnas. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Much love Thorland :hearts:

1 Like

I think you’re confusing me for a Druid or something. I’m a bit more on the carnivore side of the spectrum.

Ah well. Might as well make the best of it.

Brings out a portable grill and lays out a variety of sausages and various meat cuts

2 Likes

What are these “variety meat cuts?” It’s not gnome, is it?

1 Like

Chicken thighs, beef ribs, pork chops, etc… Any particular cut of meat do you like? I’ve even got some exotic meats I’ve collected from my travels!

1 Like

You got dinosaur of any kind? Always wanted to try one.

1 Like

Checks portable fridge

Ah, here we go! Some Thick Paleo Steak!

Carefully shifts the meat over to make room for the large steak and starts grilling

1 Like

Woooooo!

I’d offer you a beer, but I’ll wait until after the food is done. Wouldn’t want our elven chef passing out again.

2 Likes

Yeeaaaahhhh…

I’m a bit of a lightweight. But I do enjoy the company and food!

1 Like