The Dragonflight 10.0.5 Content Update Is Now Live!

YES! Hello Trading Post!!! Hello white and gray transmogs!!!

1 Like

keyword being “I’m” aka you. so you’re saying you want to wait more than 3-4 months for another big patch lol? ok have fun with sl 2.0. you don’t have to on the same page btw, the game will still be here if you’re behind

Cool.

Remove valor cap while you’re at it

1 Like

The Trading Post is looking to be a true W for everybody, I’m looking forward to it. That and stockpiling white/grey items to resale and make bank.

2 Likes

I think Blizzard is (finally!) getting a good feel for when people are running out of things to do, and trying their best to step up. This patch will be a decent addition to hold us over till the next one, but going to need some chunks of content (even if its just zero reward story side quests. I love chasing story arcs) before too long. I can see the ceiling that seemed so far away at xpac launch. Running low on renown to chase as well.

Of course, stepping away from WoW is always fine too till there’s more meaty content. Its just always hard to come back when your attention is stolen by another game and thats a risky gamble on blizzards part.

2 Likes

Enough players have to leave before blizzard puts in any effort at retention. Where was all this in bfa or shadowlands. It fits the narrative of dragonflight being more of a dragonflop.

4 Likes

dude I hate it when they rush stuff for no reason. I’m aiming for keystone hero this season but damn… do I really wana spend every waking second of my free time going for it? Always feels like I’m being rushed to to get an achievement before it disappears…

Here’s to hoping for MAY

3 Likes

You people will make everything fit that narrative.

What are you talking about?

Aw, my sub will already have expired by then.

1 Like

Please let us mog daggers into maces and vice versa

How that hasn’t already been implemented, I don’t know.

1 Like

what about the talent tree changes? are those still going to be in 10.0.5?

1 Like

Me too! We Aquarians need to stick together!

1 Like

It would be beneficial to be able to learn a new appearance even if the character cannot currently wear it. This would allow players to complete sets, such as obtaining a plate appearance on a rogue for their warrior and the leather appearance for their rogue on a warrior. This would provide more flexibility and convenience for players like myself because I was able to get Invincible from Heroic 25m ICC before I completed the plate set (still need bracers lol)

No mention of class balance and talent re work for some class this much needed.

Dressing up a monkey in a suite doesn’t make the monkey a person is still a monkey in the end

1 Like

This is fantastic! Thanks for the update; looking forward to more opportunities for customization. Keep up the good work!

1 Like

The effect

1 Like

People will literally complain about anything.

I saw someone raging over the fact that old starting armor sets are going to be added to vendors in Orgrimmar and Stormwind, despite the fact that Blizzard said that old starting armor sets would eventually be made available again.

1 Like

Dead game is a dead game. Loaded with cringe content made to make it feel busy. community soup all servers dragon bane warfront all servers, elemental farms all servers . never before has open world content been so cringe and lagy af its unplayable at times. Horde and alliance side by side from the start of the expac. Every single thing in dragonflight feels recycled and re painted right down to bits and pieces of the music.

3 Likes

You guys are going to make sure that the trading posts are a mount free zone right? I can see the hurr durr crowd pulling out their largest mounts just to be annoying

2 Likes