The DH egos are off the charts right now

so the endless crying about DH OP OMG NERFFFFFF has started… nice.

1 Like

Ppl were crying nerf dh when the class was bad too
The crying never stopped

3 Likes

hmm it definitely got a lot less since i played havoc during bfa. Now its going up again.

100%

I got one game in a hour and half of playing last night. So many people rerolled…

1 Like

Healing SS over 1800 right now and I can confirm DH damage is nutty and if the setup is right for them to get free globals in it easily puts the most pressure out of all specs right now. Its not impossible to beat however, but every single lobby right now I have has a DH. Warrior in second for popularity in my games.

RE: Post title. I suspect the DH that offended you didn’t beat you with their ego, but you do you. What do I know? I’ve never PVP’d and don’t want to.

I died last night in .7s to double dh from 100%.

I’m sorry my tears of justice offend you.

oh wow really? Ive died many times to rogues in .2 seconds

Nah, I went 0-6 against a dh, dk, arms, fist weaver, r.sham. The dk was a bot and the fist weaver didn’t use cocoon on me once. Most decent players can see what’s happening and understand.

But this special DH called me trash in the game and I responded saying I didn’t get cocoon or revival. Match ends and THEY whispered me. I didn’t message them. Of the matches I did last night, 3 dhs were talking trash about my damage. It’s hilarious. They front load all their damage in the first 30 seconds and think they are gods because they can do 120-150k dps.

Good and reasonable players see what’s going on and know it’s busted. Bad players see their damage and think their ability alone is what allowed them to do that damage.

1 Like

Oh wow, things that didn’t happen.

dude do you realize how MEANINGLESS all this crying is? People throw their tantrums sayin " GAHHH DH killed me in .7 seconds WAHHHH WAHHHH WAHHHH!!! NERF PLEASE BLIZZARD!!! PLEASEEEEEE!!!"

But you dont show your replay do you. You dont show how awful you played, all the defensives and CCs you didnt use, how you stood there like a potato.

Crying without replays is meaningless, also people who support and tap along criers who dont post replays are just as meaningless.

If you want to be taken seriously then post the replay along with the crying. Let us analyze and see what really happened and what COULD HAVE happen so you could WIN the game.

Meaningless crying, thats what all this is.

Why are you even here? You don’t even put any effort into arena and you want to act like your opinion matters? What?

So a 1700 player can weigh in?

Dude, there is no shortage of these threads. I’m sorry that you play so little you don’t understand what is and isn’t broken right now. How about you play the game first and than come back with an opinion that is informed.

I bet your response is going to be epic.

What?
Ret/demo, ret/hunter, ret/dh, ret/war are all insane.

7 Likes

It’s simple:

Show
Us
Your
REPLAY

It’s simple:

Play
The
Game.

Do you think I’m lying about the damage DH is doing right now? All you have todo is play the game and you’ll see what’s wrong. It’s really that simple.

1 Like

again, all i see is you are not showing how you play. You are just crying without any proof that your crying is valid

DH is def doing insane dmg. I dont know why its being defened in saying its not. My only thing is other classes are real close if not on par with DH. Boomy is insane, Demo Lock, MM, Sub rogue, etc. I’m sure DH will get nerfed pretty soon, but there are several outliers is all i’m saying.

3 Likes

Absolutely. All the rogue specs likely need to be looked at. UHDK is super high. Boomi is super high. Arms is high and tanky. MM seems fine to me atm, but I’m sure that will chance once they have 4 set.

1 Like

Uh oh. Looks like the hall monitors are angry.

2 Likes

I was in a match where the DH on my team ended the game in under 10 seconds doing over 300K. The poor rdruid never even suspected it lol.

1 Like