The DH egos are off the charts right now

Please gutter this class Blizz.

53 Likes

BM hunter first.

5 Likes

I haven’t seen even one BM hunter yet. I have had multiple matches with 2 DH though. DH damage is hilarious right now, though it’s far from the only thing that’s busted.

8 Likes

BM hunter just got hotfixed, survival got touched a bit in that too.

MM is pretty over-shadowed atm, still needs a re-design tho.

Lets not forget that fistweaver needs to be made unplayable on top of obvious DH/DK tuning.

3 Likes

The feign dispel was a serious blow to SV.

That said, it feels nearly impossible to make distance on any melee without serious peels.

Side note, ran into a dk running a grip bot of some type. Twice he gripped me instantly. So fast I didn’t move and disengage just went on CD. Funny stuff.

6 Likes

Well if we include Healers then Resto is the most OP class in PvP.

1 Like

put the pipe down. DH is cracked… Quit trying to defend something so busted.

9 Likes

You can go look at the representation in PvP. It’s out there for everyone to see.

And everyone notices how you’re trying to defend a absolutely broken spec.

5 Likes

So feelings over facts it is I see.

1 Like

You shouldn’t try to use the representation argument when you don’t understand it.

Ironic.

7 Likes

Makes vague assertions while pretending to be an authority on his level 10 alt. Thanks for that.

2 Likes

Anyone who knows what they’re talking about will tell you the same thing. But I’m sure even if they came in and said it you’d fine some reason to try and discredit the fact since it goes against your feelings.

You’re welcome.

1 Like

“Hey guys, anybody who knows anything, agrees with me. Cause I’m like a serious PvPer and stuff.”

Do you have any proof or data to back this up?

“Proof is I said so.”

Okay.

Yes, I play one and their abilities hit way too hard for the minimal effort input to get them out. DH’s only issue (what with BM nerfed) is probably rogue and feral, and even then the overwhelming damage gives them a fighting chance to just steamroll someone.

DH is broken and will get nerfed. It’s the cycle of things. Watch in a few weeks when we’re guttered along side UHDK, there’ll be an army of fury warriors and ret paladins that will be left alone for a season.

3 Likes

That’s neither proof nor data, it’s a personal anecdote.

Ok here’s data. # of melee specs above 2k in solo shuffle according to check-pvp.

Arms: 11
Fury: 0
Ret: 7
Sv: 2
Assa: 1
Outlaw: 2
Sub: 6
Frost: 0
UH: 0
Enh: 3
ww: 6
Feral: 0
Havoc: 34

12 Likes

Cold hard false feelings at work here.

19 Likes

my favorite is the rop bots. darkness and instantly rop the dark. :^) ww’s malding.

3 Likes

dh dam along with rogue is genuinely abominable and anyone that defends either of them has some sort of mental disease

17 Likes