"The developers disrespect the Alliance player races"

You do know why I’ve been ignoring your headcanon?

1 Like

explain exactly what is ‘head canon’. Because absoloutly everything I’ve said is confirmed in game, and I will specifically link you to any part you disagree with.

Go ahead.

1 Like

Them and pandas are the 2 races I will never play.

1 Like

i’m still stunned that you think allied races on alliance have no reason to want more.

good grief void elves are nearly as classless as dracthyr but without the kajillion customizations and because we’re so odd, everyone’s gonna complain if we get pallies, because kaboom. and how could we possibly be druids. the druid council would laugh us out of the temple, like the priests in stormwind tell us to leave the cathedral, even when we’re priests. le mew, le sigh, le corrupt a wish. oh i bet the elementals will be in rush to teach us shamanism. think illidan’s dh trainers will embrace the void? i dont

Yup. Especially because her boyfriend, Nathanos, got killed. I loved that sarcastic, sneering, demeaning attitude of his - my favorite second-in-command.

To quote Kael’thas…

“We must put this misery behind us. We must enter a new chapter! And so I say to you that, as of this day, we are no longer high elves! In honor of the blood that was shed throughout this kingdom, in honor of the sacrifices of our brothers and sisters, our parents, and our children, in honor of Anasterian… as of this day we will take the name of our royal lineage! As of this day, we are sin’dorei! For Quel’Thalas

— Kael’thas Sunstrider

Let me repost that for you…

We must enter a new chapter! And so I say to you that, as of this day, we are no longer high elves!

Once more for the people in the back!

we are no longer high elves!

Do you understand yet?

It’s the same concept as to why Australians and Americas are no longer British.

The source for this quote is from here:

https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Blood_of_the_Highborne
1 Like

Yes Headcanon

“High elves and blood elves are physiologically the same race”

From the Warcraft Encylopedia, on the old World of Warcraft website

https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/The_Warcraft_Encyclopedia/High_Elves_and_Blood_Elves

3 Likes

You really don’t do yourself a favor, you know this?
You actually acknowledged his post right now.

1 Like

What part of “Blood Elves are High Elves” do you not understand. If you want to argue that they are a different race, then you are basing it on headcanon.

The name change is just political. Something in which you both are ignoring. But good news is, both of you can go on ignore. Sick of trying to explain the same thing over and over.

2 Likes

Noone said they were not. So are void elves.

Infact I outright said you could have a familly of three siblings who are all in different factions, let me repost that for you since you obviously can’t read.

That dosen’t change the fact that Bloodelves are NO LONGER High elves and are infact two very seperate things.

Bloodelves are NOT High elves anymore, they are Bloodelves.

Post 483.

That’s correct. You are a High Elf but politically aligned with the Horde, which makes you a Blood Elf.

Let’s not flatter yourself here too much. You never were a player on this chess board to begin with.

1 Like

i think the problem is that people treat the title high elf as if it describes genetics, when its the regent who does this by applying whatever title he wants to his / her kin. the high elves who decided to continue to embrace the high elf title, did so illegally.

1 Like

How so? The actual High Elves living in the Wildhammer regions never stopped being High Elves, nor went they back or anything lore-based as we know. They simply stayed in a vacuum. All the bickering about “iAm ThE rEaL hIgH eLf” was checkmated right from the very start. The Alliance are the only faction who have actual High Elves, until further story-relevant changes.

The better question would be, if the Sin’dorei-turned Void Elves went back to being High Elves or not.

well the legality only applies to people who are claiming citizenship in the blood elf kingdom, who are the same race as the regent. like he doesnt apply the same rule to nightborne even if they are citizens of silvermoon

people retaining the high elf title have historically only been granted temporary visas for sunwelll pilgrimmage

This exactly, ‘high elf’ was also just a title that Dath’Remar Sunstrider made up in honour of being highborn, a title that the blood elves abandoned in place of a new title, and the High elves kept when the two divided.

“Thalassian elf” would be the term for the biological race of the elves from the quel’thalas region. Which would include Blood elves, High elves and void elves, who are all esentially the same genetics.

Devs don’t even pretend to care for the Alliance anymore. They gave up when they enabled cross-faction play.
I’m sure it’s just a coincidence when the Game Director REFUSES to even play Alliance. He literally has no idea what 1/3 of his paying customers’ experience is like!
The other devs are pro-Horde. I’ve never even heard of a Pro-Alliance dev, have you? Don’t even think of “My heart has always been with the Horde” Metzen.

Oh and whenever a new dev gets a job, watch Twitter/X: Here’s how their first post goes:

1. They are excited to be on the team
  2. They look forward to doing great things
  3. FOR THE HORDE!

Comments pile up with For the Horde! And the three Alliance characters then get bludgeoned by the dev’s own words.

Can you find ONE Pro-Alliance dev?

I can’t.

Then why does Blizzard REFUSE to allow the Alliance to have High Elves?

Other than it’s an Alliance request.

you literally do have them. They specifically added high elf customisations to the void elves so people can play as a high elf.
That was the whole point of doing that.

3 Likes

They are CALLED High Elves or they just look like them? If I’m wrong, I’ll apologize, but I haven’t played retail in two years and have no faith in Blizzard doing ANYTHING positive for the Alliance.

1 Like