The day Classic + turned into retail -

I N V E S T E D

2 Likes

exactly… go ahead and have your ridiculous SoD experiments… just give us regular fresh classics please. we’ll be out of your hair permanently.

4 Likes

Say it ain’t so, Joe!

don’t cry for me argentia

3 Likes

Making leveling easier for alts and increasing quest gold is the exact opposite of adding paid boosts.

What the Classic dev team is doing right now is hurting botters, goldsellers, and boosters. It is actually brilliant.

2 Likes

hey i got another idea, let’s make gold worthless and everything free :expressionless: that’ll stick it to those gold sellers

4 Likes

I hope it might cause players to think twice before engaging in those behaviors. I appreciate the team is willing to try things but if their data doesn’t reflect improvement I also hope they are willing to reverse course or not extend the policy to other versions of the game.

2 Likes

Calm down.
The SF train will be here very soon in HC to keep you busy and happy.

2 Likes

This is a game, it doesn’t negatively affect me at all. In my subjective opinion they make the game worse to the point it isn’t worth playing.

2 Likes

The only thing we’re discovering this season is how much retail garbage can be shoved into vanilla. The runes aren’t even interesting this phase just random wrath+ spells added to vanilla with a quest telling you to farm 10 air elemental asses over 20 hours to get them.

3 Likes

It’s legit just been a slow trickle of retail features until today when they went full retail. You never go full retail.

Clearly attempting to see how much modernity they can push into CLASSIC until the core player base quits. I think they’ve found it today.

4 Likes

and by they, surely you mean the player base.

I don’t like defending blizzard, and I rarely do, but it is a hard to believe they’re making these changes out of spite and not player feedback they’ve seen/heard/experienced.

There were people boosting the moment they hit 25.

Look, we’ve disagreed already and probably will continue to disagree but believe me, I enjoy the old era of WoW. I level a new character on the era server from time to time and I paid to keep my character there. However the people who enjoy slow exploring process that leveling was back then are clearly not the majority. People maybe like the old versions of the class/zones/specs/etc but they don’t want to spend hours getting there and blizzard is responding to that.

1 Like

It isn’t spite, it’s misunderstanding, like I said.

People getting mage boosted doesn’t mean the game should change to make leveling irrelevant. FOTM tourists complain leveling is hard/time consuming, yeah, but that’s a feature of Classic WoW. You shouldn’t remove features that make this game what it is to appease players who don’t like the game for what it is.

Play to the core community. Y’know, the only reason Classic exists in the first place.

1 Like

The game is bleeding subs. This essentially the dev team pulling the rip cord. There is very little content in this phase. People are bored. You’re also using very loaded language. I wouldn’t call getting a mount “extremely rewarding”. This phase sucks, I can’t even be bothered to level another toon.

2 Likes

its sod not classic

2 Likes

Yeah that’s the case now. Remove the Classic moniker cause this crap is retail lite

2 Likes

i think you post too much

2 Likes

Do the avatars matter that much? I main a hunter on sod but I stuck with this avatar because I realized if I switch, my forum level is back to square one which is dumb so I just kept this avatar.

1 Like

So are we gonna talk about how you asked me how SoD and Retail are different, got a rather detailed answer, and proceeded to ignore it completely because it didn’t suit the narrative you keep pushing?

4 Likes

I do.
10 char.