The day Classic + turned into retail -

WHY are you treating the leveling process as a pest? why are you not embracing it as a part of the game? why rush to the end game? why take away the friction from farming to get your gold to afford that mount and feel extremely rewarded because you did? why take away the feeling of having a main character and now be full of meaningless alts? dude… you are wrong for supporting this, you are taking us down the same path that ruined the first game.

180 Likes

correct this poster understands

49 Likes

Because it’s seasonal? It’s not going to be around next year so what’s your point? If you don’t like how the devs are experimenting with a seasonal game then don’t play it.

60 Likes

Before we know it there will be paid boosts, 100% xp yep a joke. Also nice way to admit there’s almost nothing to do except raid log your main and level alts - heirlooms now this. Trash devs and these changes will do nothing but dwindle the numbers even more than phase 2 already did. What a failure.

21 Likes

Good point, you should quit now

21 Likes

Im gonna fill you in, every pserver was seasonal too. In fact that’s just how you play vanilla. 18 month cycles.

How come we didn’t ever need it before?

19 Likes

Fire this aggrend guy. He can join the retail team or Diablo 4 team. Just stay away from wow classic

28 Likes

You’re comparing vanilla to retail classic. You can’t compare it.

2 Likes

when i read the part about the xp buff etc, i said to myself, why not just give everyone a level 60 of every class and be done with it.

17 Likes

It’s a season.

Era is over thataway homes. I hear it’s “thriving.”

22 Likes

They really don’t seem to understand what makes Vanilla worth playing.

15 Likes

Because it is. We’ve all done it a million times, let us zoom already.

15 Likes

Then don’t play Classic games, man. You can max in 4h on the modern iterations, why tf can’t we have a place to play progressive experiences the old way?

18 Likes

Era is right next door.

14 Likes

Not progressive.

Why do we need to be relegated to a single stagnant server for actual no changes Classic? Why do retail players get to cannibalize everything else created under the Classic moniker?

13 Likes

But you just said you want it the old way.

10 Likes

Wah wah
/10

20 Likes

in this one that doesn’t include leveling speed
it’s okay
your bus will be here eventually

2 Likes

the road to retail is paved with good intentions :skull:

17 Likes

I realize you got what you wanted and are feeling giddy.