The day Classic + turned into retail -

They are catering to the fly by gamers that wont be around long term… because thats what Blizzard has always done, but jokes on them when the war within crashes it for good.

6 Likes

Come on dude that was def dramatic but i know you can be even more over dramatic.
Stick it to those evil vile retail players for ruining wow lmao :rofl: :joy: :laughing:

2 Likes

They’re seasonal servers that don’t warrant their own client, and placing them in any of the other clients would mean having to roll significantly more data and code backwards to reach the target than the Era client does

8 Likes

Bad news buddy, you’re just as fickle if not worse.

6 Likes

Because the subscriptions are plummeting to the gutter.

Along with multiple other decisions they’ve made… cough cough… that are driving DROVES of people away from this game.

But fret not, people like you will soon be the only ones left playing sod!!

4 Likes

Instead of new questing hubs and a reason to fall back in love with the game leveling is treated as an annoyance. Really? How can this be remotely considered vanilla like at this point.

11 Likes

You’re not wrong. And I already did.

2 Likes

Because people like you would call it “not classic enough” and refer to the TBC quest hubs.

3 Likes

naxx 40 is more than a year away

Cool. Soooo…why are you still here then?

3 Likes

So dedicated you skip to every kind of fresh possible when it’s available. Yeah you’re the “long term health of the game” folks and not FOTM all right.

5 Likes

so many people in this thread are so full of themselves. Are we just going to pretend that the majority of the player base (and I’d venture to guess the majority of those posting in this thread) didn’t just speed run 25-40 via SM and other dungeons.

People keep talking about this “take your time” “leveling is part of the journey”. Yet there were 9 million people in SM for the first 2 weeks.

And for those people who can only play an hour a day or what have you, I would imagine they would enjoy the XP boost so they can join their friends… Let alone being able to level up your alts

Edit: Also when they added the xp buff to SoM, people were happy… just saying

16 Likes

Meh season of mastery had the xp boost too. It’s kind of a part of the seasonal experience

2 Likes

I think your misconception is believing this to be a true Classic+ experience.
If anything, SoD is a sandbox to test out ideas for potential classic+ development, and in true a certain ease of access has granted to ensure as many people experience as many different areas as possible.

4 Likes

You shouldn’t look for enemies here, we all want a fun game to play my concern is the leveling experience should be improved with new content not trivialized like its an annoyance

6 Likes

Sod = Retail now.

11 Likes

nice projection :expressionless:

If they wanna make games that are more retail than Classic, then just stop calling them Classic. That’s all.

1 Like

Because the phases don’t last very long. If what they want is for us to discover things, being able to play more classes to 40 is also part of that discovery process. I don’t have 12 hours a day to play wow.

Sorry you don’t get to enjoy the boring grind to 40 as much.

1 Like

Well good news, SoD is way more like Classic than it is like Retail

8 Likes