It’s not the time felpickle.

3 Likes

And “QoL”.

2 Likes

? Not sure what you mean.

Asma is a known troll, unfortunately :expressionless:

You mean the day we used a Asmongold joke about SoD that
he made before SoD launched?

Honestly, just go play Era if you don’t like changes.

5 Likes

I really don’t understand how you think Era is a direct replacement.

5 Likes

He means after sod dies in a few months, we’ll get a progressive vanilla at some point.

Which is correct, the entire SoD team will be fired or moved and M$FT will put a team in charge of the project. Which means a fresh vanilla progressive with a shop and token sadly.

2 Likes

I respect the argument, but since it’s seasonal it’s also limited as far as we are aware of. I would like to check out other classes, but my dad-self doesn’t have the time to trudge through 7 other classes before Phase 3.

I fully intend to enjoy leveling 100% via quests and still participate leveling in the world rather than submit to the dungeon grind status quo. I think this is a great change and will garner more people who are interested in other classes to try them out.

12 Likes

Oh it is the time for the wah.
When i saw the news pop up on wowhead i couldnt wait to see all the grown man wahs on the forum and i can tell ya i am not disappointed!! So much wah

13 Likes

Because there aren’t enough of you to matter.

15 Likes

Oh. I won’t play that either.

The devs are catering to a demographic that is gonna entirely move away from SoD once Cataclysm Classic comes out. Its insane how the second “no changes” stopped the games all became far worse.

I’ll always have 2019 I guess.

4 Likes

Looking forward to all the “seasonal” characters getting deleted.

1 Like

So ask for that instead of trying to turn SoD into it

10 Likes

A dedicated core playerbase is more valuable than fickle FOTMers.

5 Likes

because it is. we already levelled our mains/alts and grinded gold for mounts, etc on classic.

this is seasonal. why do i want to invest the normal amount of time.

perhaps make the sleeping bag give the 100% exp bonus so that its optional

7 Likes

The day… that classic+… died… :cry:

5 Likes

there were more than enough to get classic in the first place. and if we didnt have classic you wouldnt have sod. so if us classic lovers are upset we have a right to be, you retailers that ruin what wow was in the FIRST place, can always go back there

5 Likes

SoD was pretty much that before P2. The only changes were new ways to interact with the game.

If SoD isn’t Classic move it off Classic.

2 Likes

Seasonal, questing is awful and dg grinding boring.

1 Like

THIS. Move it to the retail section and I’ll stop complaining, because at least it’s where it belongs :expressionless:

7 Likes