"The class order halls overwhelmingly favored Alliance"

I wanted jacked and angry werewolve, but alas, wasn’t meant to be. Guess blizz didn’t want to anger kaldorei fans if something got taken away from them

Mage Order hall has Felo’man as an artifact. The same blood elven blade that was shattered by Frostmourne

2 Likes

Idk, isnt the fire mage one?

and all the druid ones are night elf related. I haven’t seen a troll one yet.

If we want to be technical, scythe of elune is as equally worgen as it is night elf.

Well, worgen lore is by proxy night elf lore.

Because night elves are cool.

I feel thats a side effect of most of the OG Warcraft guys retiring or being forced out for being creeps. Nelves are just blue versions of basic fantasy elves, so it makes perfect sense why they and humans would be easy to write.

3 Likes

There’s also Thas’dorah for MM Hunters. Even if it was mainly associated with Alleria, it’s still an artifact of Quel’thalas.

4 Likes

Jacked is more werebear territory.

I’m a druid so :dracthyr_crylaugh:

And I think you can get a biped bear form from a Mage Tower quest.

I got the one from the Emerald Dream world boss actually. It’s super fun to use with the Vkryul drinking horn toy :dracthyr_nod:

Druids of the claw in WC3 are jacked as well in their night elven form.

Wish we had body customization in wow, my monk would actually be more lean.

not really relevant to the vrykul-themed artifact, TBH.

3 Likes

Yeah, humans have absolutely nothing to do with Vrykul, Thorim, or Odynn.
My mistake.

3 Likes

If vrykul content is human, by the very same standards, night elf content is troll content, but i know you don’t believe that.

2 Likes

False equivalency fallacy.
Trolls and Night Elves are two different player races.
Vrykul are not playable.
More than that, their hatred for humanity was hard retconned and now they work with humans as of BFA.
Go to Tiragarde Sound’s main city.

1 Like

Being playable has nothing to do with the connection.

Humans come from Vrykuls, Night elves come from trolls, thats it.

1 Like

::He would gently grasp your hand and lead you on the path to understanding.::
Being playable means that race’s lore is that race’s lore.

Said who? The lore of a playable race is the lore of said race, the lore of an unplayable race or group belongs to them.

Vrykul lore is vrykul lore, human lore is human lore, both are connected, the same way troll lore is troll lore, night elf lore is night elf lore and blood elf lore is blood elf lore, and they are still connected.

1 Like

Blizzard.
Check racial pages on their official website.

Don’t know why I’m entertaining your dishonesty, though.
You flat out deny that Ardenweald is

1. The Nelf afterlife despite being said to be so in game.
  2. A zone designed for nelves despite game devs stating it is inspired by three other zones.
  3. You’re flat out denying any relevancy that is human related in relation to the gods that spawned the origins of the human race.

And if you’ll deny those three plotpoints.
Well.
It’s pathological tbh.

3 Likes