"The class order halls overwhelmingly favored Alliance"

Are you talking from her perspective or yours, because I don’t see how he did anything wrong there, the ED getting corrupted and/or the plane of fire getting a massive foothold in their old home right above their flammable current home would be much worse for them than anything Garrosh would have done.

It really isn’t, is HMT aesthetics pure and unadulterated.

Go to val’sharah and compare the architecture, completely different.

As did the draenei! But no one would confuse Antorus for draenei architecture.

Story semantics aren’t enough to make an association with a culture’s aesthetic.

The Parthenon marbles are strongly associated with the British Museum, but no one would argue they are not Greek. :stuck_out_tongue:

I just want to point out that the Trueshot Lodge was the base of operation for the order of night elves called the Unseen Path, that left Hyjal for the Broken Isles after the War of the Ancients.

It is a night elf lodge. Whose buildings, I might add, have not been made of stone since the art updates. (Check out new Auberdine when it’s up, or Amirdrassil.)

I’m pretty sure Shadewarden specifies that only the guard towers are tauren constructions, and very recent installations at that; the lodge proper always struck me as one of the game’s many night elf lodges in higher quality. Which tracks, considering the Unseen Path was originally an order of night elves written in pretty flagrant disregard of the Long Vigil.

Admittedly the weakest link, but it’s telling that even this faction invented to host a class order was bricked and mortared with night elf lore.

I’ll need a bigger soapbox to air my grievances with the KotEB and their usurpation of what should have been the Forsaken A plot, but I do get where you’re coming from.

3 Likes

Antorus is Titan architecture, so No, it has nothing to do with Draenei.

Also, I love how people here are acting like Skyhold is Human lore just because the Vrykuls are related to Humans. Hilarious reach. I guess the Emerald Dream is Zandalari lore because Trolls worship the Loa and they are Wild Gods? :roll_eyes:

Trueshot Lodge was a joint Night Elf-Tauren effort.

The watch-towers surrounding Trueshot Lodge are Tauren-made, and the lodge is located in the Tauren region. The operation as a whole was established with the guidance of Ohn’ara, the eagle spirit worshipped by Tauren.

Again, to claim that Trueshot Lodge is ONLY Night Elves, is fake narrative.

All I said was that Nobundo was a main leader. I don’t think he should be. He arrived on Azerth pretty recently.

Also you just admitted that Druids are an Alliance-related class. You think it’s acceptable for one npc to be the Horde Druid stand in.

Highmountain Tauren are hardly involved. It’s Night Elf led.

Blood Elf Demon Hunters are no different from non-Pandaren monks. They have no lore outside of learning from Night Elves.

Okay, the Scourge and Ebon Blade are human-based.

3 Likes

… neither do night elf demon hunters to be fair.

There was Illidan, and then there was Loramus in Classic. Then in BC they added the two blood elf DH baddies, a training field filled with blood elf DH initiates and three other non Illidan night elf DHs.

3 Likes

Okay, but they ARE Night Elves. That’s like saying Pandaren Nonks are no different than non-Pandaren Monks. When you are part of that race, it’s okay if your class is attached to a specific race. It fits. Human paladins won’t be complaining that their class is too human-themed.

Demon Hunters were invented and spread by Night Elves (Illysana Ravencrest is an interesting example of someone not learning from Illidan, but still a Night Elf). Adding NPC’s of other races doesn’t change that. They don’t have lore unique lore outside of learning from Night Elves. They did the same for Monks. Those NPC’s aren’t very prominent.

So you think ALL humans are Alliance even if they were literal ENEMIES like Vanessa was.

1 Like

Muln should’ve been the main face of the ER since he was the founder of this organisation. But instead you had Noobundo and other spacegoats getting prominance. The only order hall that should’ve been Horde themed you’d imagine. But no.

The Hidden path is nelf organisation, and we learn that they even helped during Troll wars (how cute, they aided the people they exiled themselves, so they could ruin the lives of the native trolls)

Besides, It’s not just racial rep that is there, it’s the lore of order Hall overall. And you’ll net tell me that Tauren, Worgen and trolls had any narrative importance there. They were the tokens but without any defining agency. Everything from Artifacts, through lore, to wild Gods was Nelf themed.
Even when ou pick Zen’Tabra for mission companion during one questline she said “Thank Elune”, so you were obviously meant to pick nelf for a comanion, not a troll.

Priest is the biggest artrocity of all order halls becuase it doesn’t reflect at all on the faith of multiple playable races which was the biggest priest appeal imo. And I wasn’t fan of turning shadow magic, which is very versatile and can be applied to many religious themes and magic usage, to very secific void magic, that is all consuming and is meant to turn user mad eventually.

And to be Honest I wish Blizzard has left poor Nazgrim alone instead parading his corpse in front of us. That is different character now, and I refuse to believe that it’s him.

2 Likes

It’s literally a night elven lodge.
Lol.

1 Like

It is a JOINT Highmountain and Night elf one as show by the eagle motif in its interior.

So because the night elf building has some local decorations inside that makes it a joint building?

7 Likes

And weird how all the tauren NPCs have little impact in the hunter class hall but the kaldorei are pretty front ‘n center

Also weird how the Night elf lodge has a night elf leading the charge for most of the missions

5 Likes

Did you guys even learn the lore of the place?

The Lodge was originally built by night elves and tauren working together on Talon Peak in Highmountain, specifically after Namuria Gladesong and Arien Highmountain joined forces

It’s still a Night elf lodge building, since god forbid Tauren get to shine over them even in their own zones.

9 Likes

It is literally a fusion of the two with the Altar of the Eternal Hunt being sorounded by 4 GIANT EAGLES(you know the symbol of high mountain taurens) statues.

Please, explain in detail how the building is a fusion of the two, and not just a nelf lodge with local decor?

Oh wait, I’m sorry going there those in no way are highmountain sculptures. So try again

3 Likes

Those are eagle statues, which happens to be the prevailing motif of the highmountain(night elves have storm crows as their major motif).

In any case, the lore was it was built by the two races. Who knows, maybe tauren architecture is just inferior to night elven one and that is why the lodge was designed that way.

Yes, a thing the highmountain do not have a monopoly on, even if it is a motif.

Then maybe they should have put some actual sign that the highmountain built anything in there. Unless it’s just the Night Elves hired locals to build their building.

3 Likes