"The class order halls overwhelmingly favored Alliance"

It is true that Blackmore did provide an excellent example of what not to be.

6 Likes

You know that Thrall was a slaver like Blackmoore, Yes?

Like (adoptive) father, like son. :blush:

Thrall wasn’t perfect by any means. He has had some colossal screw ups under his belt. Like making Garrosh, an orc with daddy issues, warchief of the horde was one of them. The goblin screwup during cata was another, why he kept Gallywix as trade prince is beyond me.

2 Likes

You know that Thrall was a slaver like Blackmoore, Yes?

Fanfiction & Headcanon, a Varodoc classic.

Thrall was never a slaver and in fact had actively worked to stop it. Criminals doing criminal things is not his fault. He was not a perfect leader, but he had never enslaved others.

4 Likes

Encouraged by his best friend and mentor, Grom Hellscream, Thrall worked to ensure that no orc would be cast into slavery – either by humans or -demons– ever again.

From the WCIII: Reign of Chaos Manual.

2 Likes

His point is that you’re wishy washy if you don’t apply your complaints about things Odyn did to Sylvanas, too.

Which is true. They are so much the same sack of crap type of people.

Nobody is denying that Sylvanas did terrible things. Y’all just trying to downplay Odyns crap because some people don’t like Sylvanas

Be honest for once

5 Likes

I didn’t downplay anything Odyn did though.

Not you personally. But there are people who been trying to do that because of their hatred for Sylvanas

Wod is further proof, if orcs unite they’re powerful.

If any human had a positive impact in thrall’s life, it was the girl that helped him escape.

3 Likes

What? The Iron Horde was the weakest and most pathetic antagonist we’ve ever faced.

They literally didn’t accomplish anything of note.

It’s an actual plot point that the average grunt was very dissatisfied with the leadership’s incompetence, which is why the remnants all joined Gul’dan and the Legion.

Gul’dan: am i a joke 2 u

I feel like Varodoc being an unironic Blackmoore stan is all anyone ever needs to know about him. Essentially the Alliance equivalent of a Hordie that thinks Garrosh did nothing wrong.

5 Likes

This is probably a “the Melatonin’s kickin in, time for bed” thought, but this post put the idea of the WoD cutscene between Garrosh and Thrall but with Blackmoore in my head.

Blackmoore: “You left me. you abandoned all of us!”

Thrall: “Absolutely. Get fisted.”

5 Likes

This is a thing?

Zerde really brought up Koltira despite that we save him and he does absolutely nothing after besides be mad at us if we go to talk to him.

Amazing.

2 Likes

I don’t know. Maybe him being captured by the psychopathic Sylvanas has something to do with him being less then happy with the Horde. Also, the Horde didn’t “save him”. It was the knights of the ebon blade who did that and not either faction specifically.(considering an Alliance character is capable of saving him as well)

Having said that, he is as Horde as say Thassarian is Alliance. Which is both are in a fairly nebulous “they are kinda faction specific but also kinda neutral”.

Whereas Thassarian is actively part of the entire quest chain, and koltira is absolutely not. He’s missing while Thassarian is present.

Alliance.

1 Like

It has always been alliance biased on all parts of the story since Vanilla even. Even content creators are aware of that now.

2 Likes

Because he was the one CAPTURED. And the point of the quest was toFREE him so that at the end of said chain je would help the rest of the Ebon blade.