"The class order halls overwhelmingly favored Alliance"

And then continues to be absent until he has a talk to share about how he used to serve Sylvanas when we meet both of them in Oribos.

1 Like

We could’ve freed him at the start and then the alliance do quest chain could’ve been a neutral DK quest chain with narrative switching between alliance Thassarian and horde Koltira.

Instead it stays alliance.

2 Likes

What are you talking about? The quest to free him, heck the entire Death knight questing for Legion, IS A NEUTRAL(meaning both can do it) questing experience.

The most known Death Knights are all humans therefore alliance. Koltira and Nazgrim never got actual screentime to develop them.

1 Like

Honestly, I feel that simply putting any content with a human as alliance content or any orc as horde content a bit… weird.

The Ebon blade as an organization has really no political or loyalty based ties with neither the alliance or the horde. Just because its members are mostly undead humans, that doesn’t sit right. We could go on aesthetics, like, say While the druid organization in Legion is neutral, the aesthetics are very close to general night elf aesthetics, so you could connect them more with alliance themes, but again, the Ebon blade isn’t that, its aesthetics are unique to themselves (and nerubians and maldraxxi), they have upset the alliance and the horde and the red dragons and everything in between.

But thats how I see things, I don’t look at an orc and think: “horde content” I look at an orc and I see just that, an orc.

1 Like

We thought they were… Trolls beat them to it. By about several thousand years. Trolls established the first post-bug civilisation. With the exception of Druids, Death Knights, and Monks, they had everything else before any other race.

CC was majorly night elf yes. Malfurion is the leader. So it’s alliance themed and aligned.

Not if you consider the first warlocks, mages, paladins, warriors and priests in WoW were the eredar, which split into man’ari and draenei, so, the first paladins, priests and mages are on the alliance with the draenei.

You could even consider warlocks as well since now we can play man’ari.

And guess what? Not a single hero talent tree from TWW acknowledges the Prelates. :grin:

But they weren’t “First on Azeroth” though which is what the poster was referencing. The Space Goats were on Argus at the time.