"The class order halls overwhelmingly favored Alliance"

He isn’t wrong.
Sylvanas absolutely uses people like odyn.
Hell she tried to enslave his own valkyr.

Koltira was locked up forever for “”“re education”“”
Varimathras was working on pain of death, though no one cares about varimathras tbf.

She blackmailed th blood elves into joining the wotlk campaign.

She enslaved the souls of alliance and horde at lordaerons gates.

I think the Loyalist split happened at the perfect point, IE: when there were assurances that the Alliance would not slaughter everyone wholesale if they turned on Sylvanas. Should have happened sooner, but Anduin had to remember he liked peace and Saurfang had to remember that he’d already fought against a punk like Sylvanas before they could come to the obvious conclusion.

I think the major flaw with the BFA in the immediate aftermath of the burning is that it really doesn’t show much between then and UC. Nearly every Horde leader was blindsided by the news and then either nobody bothered communicating, or the only communication they got back was “we gon kill u :smiling_imp:”.

3 Likes

He is wrong, and he’s out of his mind bringing up Sylvanas and factions into this.

Odyn is a saint compared to Suevanas. So Yeah, it’s actually relevant to bring up the hypocrisy of Horde players: yapping about Odyn, while doing Sylvanas’ dirty work.

1 Like

Odyn sucks and is a terrible being. You will always be wrong on this

4 Likes

As does Sylvanas, and so Horde players will always be wrong for… well, playing Horde in BFA. :slight_smile:

But we’ll never be as wrong as someone posting as a MHP on the forums.

10 Likes

You’re just wrong about…well everything. Must be a terrible feeling to not have gotten one thing right so far.

3 Likes

Horde players didn’t make the game. I could side with either one during the war campaign. It wouldn’t mean I support what Sylvanas did.

2 Likes

https://youtu.be/sYVJCj1taYs?t=241
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTtSlQfSsQY

Vardoc is still very much wrong. Odyn is a terrible being who did terrible things.

2 Likes

I find funny people trying to find the lesser evil when the evil thing was still evil.

Odyn enslaved Helya and the val’kyr and the storm dragons.

Sylvanas was raising undeads left and right, did a purge on night elves via teldrassil and the warcraft version of Geneva as a checklist.

It doesn’t matter which evil is the biggest.

6 Likes

It does matter when Horde players are yapping that they “had” to take quests from Odyn.

Why they don’t have a problem with taking quests from Sylvanas, who is much worse than Odyn?

Neither one is worse than the other. That’s what you keep failing to understand. You’re so desperate to paint Odyn as a good guy, that you strip any nuance from the terrible things he did

Sylvanas is objectively worse than Odyn. This exchange ends here. I am tired of wasting My time on ridiculous fanfic from Sylvanas apologists.

1 Like

Opinion not based on reality. You fail to grasp how terrible Odyn is.

1 Like

That means nothing. Horde players are not hypocrites for playing Horde and hating Odyn. We didn’t write the game, end of story.

2 Likes

Sylvanas’ actions have lead to the permanent destruction of the immortal souls of countless beings. As horrible as Odyn is, he can’t top that.

1 Like

Actually, they are.

Hating Odyn for enslaving Helya while playing a faction that enslaved Dragon kind is peak hypocrisy.

1 Like

Odyn is not a person worthy of praise. That’s it.

2 Likes